• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I would like to see debt by Congress's
    the president may sign the checks but he don't write them.

presidents putting us into debt is a mislead. Congress holds the purse strings.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Can anyone say Reaganomics worked with a straight face after looking at these numbers?
    Reaganomics worked.
    clintons bumblings is the reason for te housing collapse at the end of bush and into Obama. Then you have Obama the idiot ****ing it up even more. If Hillary gets elected I have no doubt that this country will cease to exist. Kiss America goodbye if she's elected.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Reaganomics worked.
    clintons bumblings is the reason for te housing collapse at the end of bush and into Obama. Then you have Obama the idiot ****ing it up even more. If Hillary gets elected I have no doubt that this country will cease to exist. Kiss America goodbye if she's elected.

Don't forget Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.
    The two of them are in great measure responsible for the housing collapse, and now they want to do it again.

That is one consistency with the liberal mindset.
    Trying the same failed policies over and over is S.O.P. for the democrats.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Reaganomics worked.
    Clinton and the Republican congress?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Reaganomics worked.

Why did you skip over Bush or was everything he did just amazing?

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Reaganomics worked.

186%. That's almost quadruple the damage under Obama. You think Obama should spend that same percentage to replicate Reagan? Maybe Reagan knew he had to spend into oblivion to get out of the hole.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Yeah but Reagan would have been fine if he did not trust congress. He made a deal with congress he would cut taxrs if they cut spending over the next ten years. Guess who did not cut spending? Not that i think the taxes where cut enough. Also it was a percent of the previous debt not total spent. Obama blows them all out of the water when u put dollar to dollar.

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    The blame game does not matter at this point , we are on the brink of a big big down turn , that will make the last one look like a vacation . China , Russia , and other Nations are ditching the Dollar ,and that will lead to a almost worthless dollar.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Actually - the blame can be put squarely on the shoulders of all the men and women that voted for all this crap - the Representatives and Senators.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Actually - the blame can be put squarely on the shoulders of all the men and women that voted for all this crap - the Representatives and Senators.
    Exactly,
    blaming the president for the debt is like blaming the offensive coordinator for the linebackers performance

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I applied for a position in Inventory Control. During the interview process I was asked the most basic question..."How much is two and two"??
    My job needing reply was...."You're doing the hiring and signing the checks. How much do you want it to be"??
    You can make #s appear to be anything you want them to be depending on the way the questions are asked. And manipulated to meet the needs.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Want to see a really scary number, try debt by public authority. It's so big and scary you can't get an accurate summation, and it's all off the books.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    i think the blame game is helpful for when it all comes crashing down we know who put us here and know their politics and why this happened. The amount of debt we have is not even fathomable. And no one is focused on it. Let it ride.......................

Top Bottom