• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    I'm wanting to purchase a new riffle sometime VERY soon. I've narrowed the search down to a GSG MP5, and a Siaga IZ132 (AK-47)... The only thing that I see between the two of them would be the cost of ammo. The GSG I could shoot all day, and have a blast on a couple bucks. And maybe have a couple hrs of fun w/ the AK. I could also see spending a small fortune on accessories for the both of them. Both riffles are about the same in price, just can't make up my mind!

Advice???

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I'm wanting to purchase a new riffle sometime VERY soon. I've narrowed the search down to a GSG MP5, and a Siaga IZ132 (AK-47)... The only thing that I see between the two of them would be the cost of ammo. The GSG I could shoot all day, and have a blast on a couple bucks. And maybe have a couple hrs of fun w/ the AK. I could also see spending a small fortune on accessories for the both of them. Both riffles are about the same in price, just can't make up my mind!

Advice???
    how did you get split between these to firearms they are very diffrent but personaly id go with the siaga and convert it

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    how did you get split between these to firearms they are very diffrent but personaly id go with the siaga and convert it

:dunno: I couldn't tell you how I got split on these 2 riffles... I know their at the different ends of the spectrum, but I like the way they both look and feel, plus the price is in my budget for either. Maybe if I work a little more OT I can have both... Why not, right?!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Get a Saiga and convert it.

DSCF0612.jpg

:ar15:

Top Bottom