• ...and so much more!
  • IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    That's right:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfRaWAtBVg"]YouTube - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration[/ame]

(EDIT) MODS: Just realized there is a 2A and a Politics forum now -- feel free to move to general politics or break room...

Last edited:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I would of chose a different song but not too bad to say the least. I know its a far cry but a GOOD movie about the founding of the country would kick ***. I think The Patriot is as close as it will come though.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Actually, you should watch the HBO mini-series John Adams. I think it blows The Patriot out of the water, and I love the Patriot, they are both some of the few titles I have on Blu-Ray...it's that good.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I would of chose a different song but not too bad to say the least. I know its a far cry but a GOOD movie about the founding of the country would kick ***. I think The Patriot is as close as it will come though.

The video is spoofing this one, which has 82 million view on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs]YouTube - Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic)[/ame]

Actually, you should watch the HBO mini-series John Adams. I think it blows The Patriot out of the water, and I love the Patriot, they are both some of the few titles I have on Blu-Ray...it's that good.

The John Adams series was very cool.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Yea I was disappointed in Timbo on that Im usually a fan of his music but that song annoys the crap out of me. BACK TO TOPIC I do like the setting of the video you posted spoofing Timbo's its very creative.

I have never heard of this John Adams series, then again I dont get HBO.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Need to see this, got Patriot in standard DVD right now, but going to get it in Blu-Ray so I can watch it on the 9 footer upstairs. Do they have the John Adams mini series in Blu-Ray?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Yeah John Adams is on Blu-Ray too. I got a great deal, $25.00 for it around Christmas time. I had The Patriot on DVD before I sold all of my DVDs and I have it on Blu-Ray now and there are scenes I hadn't ever seen before, which is always cool.

Top Bottom