• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This is an opinion piece but it gets the facts right. Even members of congress need special permission to view the report. Is there a good reason we should be shielding the (presumably) Saudis if they helped finance 911? Can anyone think of a good reason not to declassify?

Thomas Massie is one of the few good guys in congress.

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=FRPD-y-FfbM[/video]

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    the 28 pages should never be declassified. it was done under the watch of g.w. and as a proud member of team republican i will not question it. :patriot:go team:patriot:

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    There is a treasure trove of material hidden by the US government about the JFK assassination. The material is under lock and key for another 25 or 30 years.

Just as the JFK murder, the murder of 2,977 people will never be fully explained. To paraphrase " the truth would result in massive riots and" ........ (you fill in the blank)

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Wouldn't matter if 911 was a false flag, who would do anything about it. No one is doing anything about all of the false flag school shootings, the government is allowing by not permitting teachers, students ect... To arm themselves.

As Hillary would say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE !!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is an opinion piece but it gets the facts right. Even members of congress need special permission to view the report. Is there a good reason we should be shielding the (presumably) Saudis if they helped finance 911? Can anyone think of a good reason not to declassify?

The saudis were absolutely involved. Who do you think is pushing wahhabism and funding these madrassas that teach it?
    They are a global exporter of radicals.

BFP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2014
    Seymour
    There is a treasure trove of material hidden by the US government about the JFK assassination. The material is under lock and key for another 25 or 30 years.

Just as the JFK murder, the murder of 2,977 people will never be fully explained. To paraphrase " the truth would result in massive riots and" ........ (you fill in the blank)

I disagree, our society has been so dumbed down, so dependent, I'm not sure it would be much more than a blip on the radar screen.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Here's the thing...if it was an inside job from Bush, then obama would for sure declassify it and wreck the republicans. I think it implicates some foriegn gov't that maybe we are "allies" with. No party wants that out in the open. Either way, there is so much crap we will never know. And even at this point, how can we believe anything they put out? They could slap a classified stamp on it and call it good. At this point, i'm not sure i would believe anything the federal gov't comes out with, as it seems the only things they say are lies.

Top Bottom