• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I agree with this 100%. You get at least twice as much out of a class if you take good notes. You remember it better and can review it years down the road to refresh.

OMG... The irony that I feel.

I thought you taught practical napping. At least that's what I practiced in your class.

Well aware of what you did.

:): Coach once asked to see the notes I took in a class we were taking from another instructor. He took a 30 second scan and handed them back, without a word. I learned from that. I'm mostly always ready, but realize I'm not a great note taker.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So we're all agreed: we all take the same classes as Jackson (excluding anything that requires a mouthpiece & cup or physical contact with other sweaty dudes) and get his notes afterward.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    So we're all agreed: we all take the same classes as Jackson (excluding anything that requires a mouthpiece & cup or physical contact with other sweaty dudes) and get his notes afterward.

Come on then. The more the merrier. Many of my notes are available right here on INGO as AARs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room for a few more. If you are looking for some real world scenarios and solutions to those scenarios then this is the class. Just send me and email for the registration forms.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I can't believe this class has not filled up?? This is real world training from people that have "been there and done that". I think you will find out you are much less prepared than you might want to have believed after taking this class. No such thing as too much fun or too much training.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I spoke with Coach last night and there are a few slots left. This will be the last chance to take this class for awhile, just FYI.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We still have some room. There is time if you want in. BBI has great stories and some great experience to draw upon. This class is well worth the time and money involved.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Alumni speaking: If its the Coach and BBI show, RUN dont walk. It is MORE than worth your time and money to attend their classes. The insight you get is second to none.

And taking a class with fellow INGOers makes it even more awesome.

If you are on the fence, DO IT!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Great class, nearly full, thanks to everyone for participating and being safe. it's really rewarding to see people improve so much and realize what they are capable of. I'm sure we had at least a couple of "revolver" ladies that were sure they were not capable of running a semi-auto and left the class ready to make the leap to the dark side.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks to everyone who attended. It was a beautiful day to train outside, and it was an excellent group of students. Plus Rhino.

If anyone thinks of questions on the scenarios, videos, or has any other feedback feel free to reach out to Coach or me. I think this class has gotten progressively smoother based on previous feedback, so good or bad let us know.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good class today! (Great job arranging the weather! :) Thanks to BBI and Coach for some really solid, practical real-world training. Good mix of scenarios, discussion, and firing line practice with a great group of people!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to all for coming out, and a bigger thanks for being safe. If you have feedback you want to send via pm or email I or BBI would be glad to have it. If you want the Flyer for the Range Master classed at Riley in 2017 let me know and I can email it to you.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I really enjoyed the class and learned some valuable information. A great blend of good people, good training, and fun all at the same time........while safely handling and shooting firearms. I think there's a lot to be said when like minded strangers can get together and accomplish this. Both instructors did a great job, look forward to more training in the future with you folks.

Side note: I got a huge kick out of Rhino's role playing skills.

2nd side note: I'm disappointed there was no actual pizza in the box. :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good class today! (Great job arranging the weather! :) Thanks to BBI and Coach for some really solid, practical real-world training. Good mix of scenarios, discussion, and firing line practice with a great group of people!
    It was nice meeting you yesterday.

Top Bottom