• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How is this going to work? Right now in many States there are dispensaries selling a Schedule I controlled substance. Now as a DEA Schedule III-V drug, will it become more restricted?

As @Leadeye says, always follow the money. Look for the crony-capitalists to be out in force.
    But wouldnt it be easier to dispense since it would then be a run of the mill drug like Tylenol 3?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Schedule III is much less restrictive than schedule I.

This is what conservative states like Indiana have been waiting for to change the state laws and allow for at least medical use. You know, so all of those dumb ass stoners can get baked and stuff. :lmfao:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Schedule III is much less restrictive than schedule I.

This is what conservative states like Indiana have been waiting for to change the state laws and allow for at least medical use. You know, so all of those dumb ass stoners can get baked and stuff. :lmfao:
    Ya, because this is the first time this has come up before. It’s never been tried in Indiana. :wallbash:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Ya, because this is the first time this has come up before. It’s never been tried in Indiana. :wallbash:
    Well, eventually we tend to get things right. Look how long it took all of the wife beating, drunk driving alcoholics to get Sunday sales pushed through.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Well, eventually we tend to get things right. Look how long it took all of the wife beating, drunk driving alcoholics out there to get Sunday sales pushed through.
    Yep, I noticed how drunk driving and wife beating only happens on Sundays.

Now if we could only make it legal to sell cars on Sunday we’d be in hog heaven.

1714543206586.png

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    But wouldnt it be easier to dispense since it would then be a run of the mill drug like Tylenol 3?
    Easier, can you name one cubic yard of ground on the entire planet where weed isn’t available? They‘ve got it in maximum security prisons for cripes sake. I think the distribution problem is solved.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And quite literally, it is ALMOST* impossible to OD on pot.

*The only possibility would be for someone to drink deliberately highly concentrated THC liquid.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Indiana Democrats want to legalize medical and recreational marijuana. They say it will generate a lot of tax revenue.
    Obviously, the next step is to legalize prostitution. It will also generate tax revenue and attract conventions (except the FFA) to the state. Additionally, it will provide employment for unskilled young people who don't want to bother with schooling.

Add purple if you think necessary.
    That's a hard left turn. How do you go from weed is legal so hookers must be next?

That being said I wouldn't mind weed and hookers, sounds like a good time.

Also dating is dumb. I think I need a prostitute that cleans or a maid that ****s.

Last edited:

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    And quite literally, it is ALMOST* impossible to OD on pot.

*The only possibility would be for someone to drink deliberately highly concentrated THC liquid.
    The jump from pot to liquid THC is a very…………..very long jump.

Not to mention expensive and time consuming. Oh! And dangerous.

It’s not the same as extracting essential oils from spearmint.

Did I mention what happens to the THC when it comes into contact with oxygen? :gheyhi:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Depends on how you define easier. DEA Schedule III-V prescription meds (which come from Pharmacies... major paradigm shift will have to happen) need a prescription from a Doc, show your ID to pick up, can have refills (original Rx plus 5 refills.)

The how it is dispensed part... the weed dispensaries aren't DEA licensed I'm guessing since it was (is) a Schedule I. Make it a III, does the DEA just ignore it? (Full disclosure: I'm not a fan of the DEA.)

How will this work? What will it look like? Will there be licenses for growers (manufacturers is how DEA refers to them) dispensaries (like pharmacies)??

White round tablet with "512" imprint is generic Percocet 5/325. How ya do that with weed?

There are significant changes coming, square peg, round hole.

Edit: I'm not against legalizing weed. I do think it should be strictly over 21 (remember that guy from school who was null and void since 8th grade? I do too.) I'm just predicting a total GOLF FOXTROT if it goes Schedule III-V.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    If they took all the money from the persecution/prosecution of the dumb*** stoners we could save ourselves a large chunk of tax money. All the way from courts, judges, Pros. Atty. to jail, feed, clothes, housing, educational demands, and all related costs. That’s a lot of tax dollars for a bunch of guys that only want to play video games n eat twinkies.

One step further, tax hell out of it and give the money back to the tax payer. Ya, that works for me. Let Darwin decide.
    Please, "save a huge chunk of money"?

I cringe every time I hear someone talk about the money we can save if we just did not do this or that....if things were different.

I think there are far better ways to save money than to add to the drug problem we see today.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Please, "save a huge chunk of money"?

I cringe every time I hear someone talk about the money we can save if we just did not do this or that....if things were different.

I think there are far better ways to save money than to add to the drug problem we see today.
    But this does nothing to "add to the drug problem."

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    37 states have managed to survive the dreaded legalized marijuana scourge thus far. Millions of citizens with jobs, mortgages and families to feed all taking part without the fabric of society collapsing all around them.

I don't cringe when I think about the money and resources which won't be wasted on this ridiculous endeavor in the future. I look forward to the day when all of the brainwashing ******** has faded into the history books and people can focus on something worth clutching their pearls over.

As far as the reclassification is concerned, I don't see this doing anything within the DEA but putting any and all concerns about marijuana further back on the already barely simmering back burner. No one cares anymore. ISP has had representatives on television stating that they know there are thousands of Hoosiers traveling to the surrounding states, buying what they should be allowed to buy at home and bringing it back, they just wanted to ask people to wait until they get it home to partake.

Top Bottom