• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Has anybody watched some of demonstrated concepts LLCs videos? He has some interesting ideas on short guns used for defense. His use of raptor grip shotguns caught my attention. I've been using the technique that that weirdo Gabe Suarez showed but after watching DC that may change. He gets a cheek weld on the grip and shoots it like a stocked shotgun. I have a tac14 that I'm going to try his techniques with and a pardner pump I'm going to put a raptor grip on and a trs25 to experiment with.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Has anybody watched some of demonstrated concepts LLCs videos? He has some interesting ideas on short guns used for defense. His use of raptor grip shotguns caught my attention. I've been using the technique that that weirdo Gabe Suarez showed but after watching DC that may change. He gets a cheek weld on the grip and shoots it like a stocked shotgun. I have a tac14 that I'm going to try his techniques with and a pardner pump I'm going to put a raptor grip on and a trs25 to experiment with.
    Let us know what you think after you try it.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    I really like demonstrated concepts’ videos. He is one of the few “out of the box” thinkers in the firearms world that I’ve seen in a long time. His ideas for a stockless shotgun and cheek pistols seem strange at first, but you can’t argue with the results he posts.

Top Bottom