• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm going to see if my old lady will let me print a poster of that nazi painting. I think it would go well in our living room. :D

By the way... I thought I started this convo in the break room... How did it get over here? :shady:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    dross, yes. I know that the runways were purposefully set up to look like the swastika.

SE you do realize that the DIA "swastika" is not following the Nazi form (ie it's not at an angle) but following the traditional religous form (Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

In additon the swastika is NOT a symbol of evil and the Nazi's don't own it outright. Yes most 20th century generations will immediatley think Nazi when they see any type of swastika form but the form (geometric shape) is very old much like the square, triangle, etc..

No where in any of my posts did I ever refer to the swastika layout as the Nazi Swastika. I'm well aware of the origins of the swastika. However, did you know that the swastika has origins that lay within the Sumerian Culture? There was one lone symbol found, IIRC, either on the Sumerian tablets, or it was found with the tablets. I cannot remember and would have to go back to my research. I lost a lot of it when my HDD crashed, but I have some still backed up. I'll look through it later.

I suggest some of you study all that you can about the Sumerians and the Sumerian tablets. I suggest you study it with an open mind because you are going to come across things that you just absolutely will not believe. If you start quoting anything from wikipedia I will disregard it because most everything on the wikipedia about the Sumerians is either doctored, or outright false, or irrelevant to this discussion.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Because there were so many other choices on how to build the airport. The "artwork" built into the airport itself. The fact that there is an entire self sustaining city under the airport. I'm going to really have to dig to find those pictures of the airport under construction. I had hard copies that I scanned, but I'll dig through my boxes to see if I can find them.

Next time you're at the airport, ask if you can access the lower levels of the airport. See what happens.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Because there were so many other choices on how to build the airport. The "artwork" built into the airport itself. The fact that there is an entire self sustaining city under the airport. I'm going to really have to dig to find those pictures of the airport under construction. I had hard copies that I scanned, but I'll dig through my boxes to see if I can find them.

Next time you're at the airport, ask if you can access the lower levels of the airport. See what happens.

The part under the Airport... Oh you mean where most of the utilities and supporting equipment is.... :D

As far as asking if you can go under the Airport, try that at any of them and I would be willing to bet you get to have a really long nice talk with some people in uniforms and suits... ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The Sith are responsible for the designs...

Hum.. You mean these Sith?
    SITH.jpg

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Is it just me, or do we have enough to worry about from people with Power to do us harm in Washington - rather than sweat some off the wall art at the Denver airport?

While I may not approve of somebody's art project at the Denver Airport, I would think that Nancy Pelosi's "art project" with the gubbamint's budget is a far more pressing threat.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    if you guys think denver airport is crazy you should see the I.U. hyper building, there is swastikas all over the place. it was obviously built by the NWO.:rolleyes:

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Denver Airport runways

03267.gif

I don't know...if you added 3 more runways then stood back and squint your eyes just right....it could be one.... but to me it looks more like one of those fan toys that spin when you blow them

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    dross, yes. I know that the runways were purposefully set up to look like the swastika.

Oh, sorry for having doubted you. I wasn't aware you were part of the architectual, design, planning, and engineering team. Since you are in on their innermost secrets, can you tell us why they made that Denver Bronco horse at the entrance look so crappy?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I lived in Denver when that entire airport was built.

Joe is correct in his statements about the runways.

Not all the runways were built during the initial construction, either. The runways are spaced the way they are to allow four planes to land and take off simultaneously in any weather condition.

As far as the secret buried levels, that is simple. They have an underground tram system along with a deeper underground baggage transfer system.

I like to look at things with a healthy dose skepticism, but there is nothing thta strange at DIA.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Three conspiracy theorists are riding in a car together when it crashes, killing all three.

When they reach Heaven, and meet God, God says to them, "I already know what you are going to ask me, so here are the answers: Yes, man really did land on the moon. No, there are no dead aliens in area 51. And Oswald acted alone."

One conspiracy theorist turns to the other and says, "See! It goes all the way to the top!"

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Three conspiracy theorists are riding in a car together when it crashes, killing all three.

When they reach Heaven, and meet God, God says to them, "I already know what you are going to ask me, so here are the answers: Yes, man really did land on the moon. No, there are no dead aliens in area 51. And Oswald acted alone."

One conspiracy theorist turns to the other and says, "See! It goes all the way to the top!"

:lmfao:

Top Bottom