• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    WTF is that complaint and question if not thinking Trump owes VR something?
    Read above in post # 3,040 for the context of what I said. WTF is right. You still haven't acknowledged what I said about no other candidate has defended Trump more than Vivek has. It's the damn truth and you know it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lest you forget IM this is the post you made that started this all off. Note it WAS specifically about other candidates not earning respect which they would have if they had only rightfully come out and defended Trump.

That prompted me to post what I did. What about Ramaswamy. Where was his respect for defending Trump? Was he not worthy of respect for being the only one that has consistently defended Trump even to the extent of filing an amicus brief in Trumps defense?
    That is not a post I “made”, it was a post I shared from the media. Secondly, if you read the article it was respect from the voters, not competitors. You and a few others need to get over this fetish of trying to make others say what you want to make them say.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That is not a post I “made”, it was a post I shared from the media. Secondly, if you read the article it was respect from the voters, not competitors. You and a few others need to get over this fetish of trying to make others say what you want to make them say.
    You are correct. I should have said it was a post you made of an article that you posted. it's rather obvious that you didn't make it up and that's not what I meant but whatever.

At least I was able to acknowledge that I get why Trump was pissed at Vivek for having told voters to vote for him if they want to save Trump. Can't disagree with why he would want to dump Vivek over it.

OTOH You seem to be unable to acknowledge my point that Vivek was the only one who has consistently defended Trump out of all the other candidates.

So this ongoing snark fest of a discussion is pointless for continuation. HAGN.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    So this ongoing snark fest of a discussion is pointless for continuation. HAGN.
    Good maybe the other 3 or 4 will quit pissing in the wind and stop the he said she said ********.
    If I was someone thinking about joining INGO, and I saw the way people behaved in this thread , I'd be like **** this place

Reactions: oze

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: KG1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oz was an example of his loyalty. Why would ANYONE have loyalty to their competitors? Never heard of a candidate owing loyalty to a competing candidate for the same position. VR’s brief should have been for legal principles not to get favorable treatment from a competitor…
    Doesn’t look like you know how American politics are done. :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Late last week, DeSantis told reporters, “He’s got basically a Praetorian Guard of the conservative media — Fox News, the websites, all this stuff. They just don’t hold him accountable because they’re worried about losing viewers and they don’t want to have their ratings go down, and that’s just the reality. That’s just the truth.

Maybe DeSantis did not read the political tea leaves very well before jumping in?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Late last week, DeSantis told reporters, “He’s got basically a Praetorian Guard of the conservative media — Fox News, the websites, all this stuff. They just don’t hold him accountable because they’re worried about losing viewers and they don’t want to have their ratings go down, and that’s just the reality. That’s just the truth.

Maybe DeSantis did not read the political tea leaves very well before jumping in?

Sort of makes sense... but the "hold him accountable part" is not going to lose viewers, if anything the best outcome for
    cnn, fox, pmsnbc, npr type of "main stream" media is for President Trump to be President Trump again.
    He's going to drive the news cycle. Nobody wants to tune into president joetato bidet.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sort of makes sense... but the "hold him accountable part" is not going to lose viewers, if anything the best outcome for
    cnn, fox, pmsnbc, npr type of "main stream" media is for President Trump to be President Trump again.
    He's going to drive the news cycle. Nobody wants to tune into president joetato bidet.
    Joetato Bidetatoe Fe- Fi Moe Matoe....Bidetatoe.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A lot of people including many of DeSantis’s supporters say he should drop out. I think as long as Haley stays in the race, as long as he’s competitive with her on delegates, he should stay in the race.

If they somehow took Trump off the board, they’d have a hard time justifying installing Haley. That’s not what Republicans typically do overtly. If DeSantis has more delegates…let’s say I’d rather it be DeSantis than Haley. If the GOP stays fair, neither Haley nor DeSantis have a a chance. These days I don’t trust the GOP to play nice.

Top Bottom