• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I found 2 new DHS propaganda videos where they hired actors to portray realistic scenarios in which pants-wetting sissies report everyday behavior seen in the workplace. The Hotel video in particular just makes me gag.

Suspicious behavior at a hotel includes

• Leaving your vehicle parked at the door while you check in
    • Paying in cash
    • Having items locked privately in your own room that the immigrant housekeeper doesn't recognize
    • Setting your luggage down while you get coffee
    If you witness any of these things, call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY and get the government involved. Protect the "American way of life" by being a Stasi spy. If you see something, say something.

:runaway:

DHS | Commercial Facilities Sector Training and Resources

YouTube - DHS Police State Propaganda: Stasi Hotel Spies

YouTube - DHS Police State Propaganda: How To Do A Proper Bag Check

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well our government should know pretty well what to look for in terrorists, since they are the ones who trained them. citizens spying on citizens, hmmm i think this same thing happened afew hundred years ago.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    After watching these videos I feel like a more informed and alert citizen, and I will make sure to keep my guard up while at hotels. :D

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I found 2 new DHS propaganda videos where they hired actors to portray realistic scenarios in which pants-wetting sissies report everyday behavior seen in the workplace. The Hotel video in particular just makes me gag.

Suspicious behavior at a hotel includes

• Leaving your vehicle parked at the door while you check in
    • Paying in cash
    • Having items locked privately in your own room that the immigrant housekeeper doesn't recognize
    • Setting your luggage down while you get coffee
    If you witness any of these things, call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY and get the government involved. Protect the "American way of life" by being a Stasi spy. If you see something, say something.

:runaway:

DHS | Commercial Facilities Sector Training and Resources

YouTube - DHS Police State Propaganda: Stasi Hotel Spies

YouTube - DHS Police State Propaganda: How To Do A Proper Bag Check

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. I can't even add anything to that...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    All of this stuff will certainly add to DHS's bottom line, if you have a million more issues you can hire thousands more people, spend additional billions on stuff contractors are selling, and make more videos to cover additional issues. DHS is a self perpetuating cancer that will bankrupt the country without ever completing it's mandate. Just like the DOE when it was started in the 70s.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If you witness any of these things, call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY and get the government involved.

Aww crap.... gonna be a busy night at work I guess. . . . . :laugh:

As someone who works in the hotel industry, I too find that video laughable. I especially like the part where the housekeeper walks in and has that "OMG" look on her face. We have construction and project managers that stay with us and their rooms regularly look like that.

I've had housekeepers report firearms and/or ammo in rooms before. I like to turn it into a "teachable moment" and school them a bit on gun ownership.

I once had a front desk agent in training who asked what he should do in the event that someone wanted to put a "(scary) gun" into one of our security deposit boxes. I told him that the guest was free to take the box with him and place it privately, or he could do it right there at the front desk. I simply instructed him not to touch it. His response was "oh no they can't do that! It's illegal!" :ugh:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    As someone who works in the hotel industry, I too find that video laughable. I especially like the part where the housekeeper walks in and has that "OMG" look on her face. We have construction and project managers that stay with us and their rooms regularly look like that.

I've had housekeepers report firearms and/or ammo in rooms before. I like to turn it into a "teachable moment" and school them a bit on gun ownership.

I once had a front desk agent in training who asked what he should do in the event that someone wanted to put a "(scary) gun" into one of our security deposit boxes. I told him that the guest was free to take the box with him and place it privately, or he could do it right there at the front desk. I simply instructed him not to touch it. His response was "oh no they can't do that! It's illegal!" :ugh:
    Yeah the housekeeper cracked me up. "There's lots of stuff up here -- its very scary!!" LOL

That's good you can bring some sense into your workplace about gun owners.

I think a whole lot more gun owners will be reported than homemade electronics enthusiasts.

Next we will have propaganda posters everywhere...

The new "propaganda posters" are found on TV, in the news, shows, and commercials. There is no shortage of pro-government propaganda out there.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

That would be difficult at the hotel where I work - as none of the housekeepers speak English. I believe that they have been instructed that if they see a firearm in the open in a room, they are not to enter or do anything in that room. I'm not 100% sure about that, and can't ask any of them, since I don't speak Spanish.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    So again Im a terrorist. 90% of the time when I stay in a hotel its with no reservation. Most of the time I pull the tractor up to the front door and go into check in. I then pull the tractor close to my room so that I can keep an eye on it since I have a lot of electronic's in it. Ive also paid in cash even when Im on vacation.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    why couldn't they at least hire some good actors?

"if it looks suspicious, it is suspicious" :tinfoil:

how long until there's a Lodging Safety Administration that runs backscatter machines at the local Marriott?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The scary thing is, this garbage is probably at the top of the priority list in our schools to "educate" kids. Yes, it is indeed frightening to think what the world will be like in 20 years.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    How dare you have the AUDACITY to own your own property and avoid debt! The only true Americans are the ones who buy NEW vehicles that they pay the valet to park while they rent a hotel room with their Visa diamond card (made of actual diamond), and fill it with only expensive clothing and nothing else.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Lets be serious, no one needs to bomb us to hurt "the american way of life" our govt is doing it without prompting. Heck, you'd hurt more people bombing a walmart than you would bombing a hotel.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    :tinfoil:

I like the video, as it will make folks who do see suspicious behavior more apt to make a move on it. Most folks on this board have become a anti-government hammer, and everything DHLS is now a nail. :rolleyes:

Remember since fall 2001 we are one of few big players that haven't had a state side terrorist attack. Partially because of our government, partially because of citizen education.

Top Bottom