• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travisf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone shot the Diamond .380? I own one and have yet to put a single round thru it. Just curious what I should expect with such a long trigger pull.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I did had a DB380 and really liked the way it shoot since I transition from a S&W J frame, the bad news is that I had lots of FTF and no longer have it. I did traded for a Ruger LCP and its been 100% reliable, the other thing I liked was IMO the felt recoil was less than my LCP so I hope you get one of the good ones.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I have one (in the classifieds right now) that has been flawless. I just use my J-frame more and it sits in the safe. They are good guns. As far as what to expect, there is a little snap to them as far as recoil, but I also have an LCP and the DB380 I think handles the recoil better than the LCP.

The trigger pull is long, but once I get to shooting it I really don't notice it to the point that I say to myself "Man that's a long trigger pull". I think you will enjoy it and find it is a worthy companion for the pocket.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I had a DB380 and really liked it. It was accurate and the recoil was less than an LCP or 3AT. I had the trigger break and it was repaired promptly by DB. I ended up selling it and getting a Kahr P380 which after a 200 round break in has been flawless. If I did not have the trigger issue I would still have it since it was reliable.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    I shot a DB .380 yesterday and it functioned just fine. I have a p3at and added some homeade sights with hiviz paint, so when I was firing the DB, I forgot how hard it is to pick up the sights. To me, the DB handled the same as the keltec and was pretty much the same size. nice little pocket rocket.

Top Bottom