• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You don't know what is going on?

Dick is angling for a more favorable obit in the New York Times. They all do this (Bush I, Goldwater, inter alia), dump on the NRA to regain favorable treatment from the Times.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Mr. Cheny would have a different attitude if Halliburton was in the magazine business.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Mr. Cheny would have a different attitude if Halliburton was in the magazine business.

... or if he were running for election. When it comes to real money, there is no race, gender, nationality, religion, or allegiance to anything accept garnering more money. Say what needs to be said tho whomever needs to hear it, whenever it needs to be said. Just as long as the said action increases the bottom line. I don't put my trust in the great Right hope.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The worst part of this type of stuff is the hypocrisy.
    NO good leader asks somebody to do something they aren't willing to do themselves.
    "Funny" how all these things that are "bad" for us, are "good" for them...

I bet Dick Cheney would have NO problem if the people guarding HIM wanted to use these "evil" magazines.

The people who guard our government officials should be limited to only being able to carry firearms that WE can carry.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Oh crap, it just dawned on me. Cheney is a shotgun guy, so large capacity magazines are a non issue.

Edit - Didn't see Stschil's post.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    whats the round capacity on the uzi's the secret service use?

just curious as to whether they consider 15 rounds to be enough to protect POTUS.

But their the gobernment! No way they would ever be untrustworthy or apply two sets of rules...

And they use P-90s last I had heard, so I would guess the standard 50 round mags

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Would a limitation on gun magazines have prevented the tragedy? Certainly

facepalm.gif

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Revsaxon makes a good point. I find it hard to believe the secret service NEEDS an automatic weapon with 50 round magazines. I mean, when was the last time the secret service got into a prolonged gunfight? Cops don't need more than 10 rounds either, How often do they need additional magazinge capacity? yeah the get in gunfights every now and then but they don't need a spray-fire assault handgun with more than 10 clips in a magazine

Sorry, this much purple would be an eyesore.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    so much for this quote by cheney---

It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.- VP Dick Cheney

well dick,,,i did have standard and extended capacity magazines taken from me,,,so i dont take them for granted...

you were a bad vp,,,and i hope i never hear of you in gun circles,,,ever again!!!

Top Bottom