Dick Small gives up his AR-15 (so totally true story, honest)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    there was a guy in the nursing home with my aunt. his name was dick. he would crap his pants to get attention from the nurses.

guess what i called him?
    I see no strong reason to disbelieve it. It is not like they are claiming that thousands of people are giving up their ARs. There are hunters who are against private concealed carry of handguns. All of us do not have the same views or preferences. I have several handguns and a semi-automatic carbine and a shotgun. I am not motivated to get an AR but am fine with others getting them.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I see no strong reason to disbelieve it. It is not like they are claiming that thousands of people are giving up their ARs. There are hunters who are against private concealed carry of handguns. All of us do not have the same views or preferences. I have several handguns and a semi-automatic carbine and a shotgun. I am not motivated to get an AR but am fine with others getting them.
    uhh...ok?

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Yep, fake as ****. And they even made up the name as a veiled attempt to insult gun owners. Libtard leftists are so stupid.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It’s totally made up leftist trash, plus, it’s cnn, there’s reason enough to doubt it.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    i explain to a lot people that concept

my son was killed by a drunk driver over 30 yrs ago. i did not at anytime advocate for the removal of cars.

it was not the car's fault.
    I don’t remember any uproar with the need to ban box cutters nor airplanes after 9/11 & all of the deaths attributed to their destructive “misuse”

1740D867-F663-4E31-B97D-7B565046C4D2.jpeg

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    So a left-wing show finds some liberal who bought a firearm years ago, got buyers remorse, and then decided he was anti-gun after-all. It may be true, but why is it news? I'm so sick of the liberal networks going so far out of the way to find something that fits their twisted "guns are bad" narrative, and then completely ignoring all the points that oppose that narrative.

Last edited:
    Reactions: KG1
    Top Bottom