• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I'd take advantage of this, but the closest one to me is castleton. No way in hell i'm going there on black friday.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Castleton, Lafayette Sq, parking is crazy, and the walk arounds must think every day is black friday, my wife "USED" to drag me down there as a pack animal and chauffeur.
    Since the Zoos closed, it was fun for a while to let her shop and look at the circling crowd of social floatsam, but I avoid the place like the plague 99% of the time. However, my wife wants a refill perfume purchase made by me sometime between now and X-mas day, so I am hoping to bribe a kid with $ to get it for me. I hate shopping, like most men, its all about In and Out anyway and at my age the quicker the better as long as I get what I want. Black Friday.............No thanks!

P.S. rockhopper said it best, brings the prices down to normal.
    anybody see any Federal HST 147 gr 9mm anywhere LMK.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I picked up a few boxes of .22 Remington @ $20/box of 525. At the second half off price, this brought it to $15/box which isn't bad at all. I also got some of the Topgun pink shotshells for $4.50/box after discount. They did have .45ACP remington 250 packs for $115/250, but after the discount it still wasn't cheap enough (comes out to $17.25/box of 50).

You just have to be careful and pick the stuff that's a good deal.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Great deal.

I'm a regular customer there, and once you get into their programs their prices are pretty good. I get coupons in the mail all the time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    If I remember correctly sales like this get their prices down to where they should be.

This ^^^

Just bought 2 boxes of 100 rnd winchester white box, first one was 40 2nd was 20 ... That puts em at 30 bucks a box, the same as walmart. Only problem is walmart hasnt had .40 cal in stock for quite some time here.

Top Bottom