• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Found a tiny little guy crawlin through my sons hair. Couldn't quite identify it was maybe 2mm long so I figure its a larval something.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    8 legs dark colored, drop of red when i squished it. Gone now but classic flat tick oval shape just small and hard to see color changes on it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There are deer ticks all over the state. They can be as tiny as the head of a pin...very hard to see.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    7 so far this year. 4 had bit down and 3 were just crawling on me. if i had one wish it would be that i wasn't allergic to them. i still have visible discolored scars from the ones i got last year.

npark362

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2014
    Solsberry
    I was working on the truck and found a little tick that seemed to come out of nowhere and thought it was a little odd, but oh well i guess its time for the ticks again. i hope the ticks and skeeter are not as bad as they where last year. maybe they wont be due to the abnormal amount of colder weather this year.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I pulled another one off of a cat this morning. That is two off of that cat this week and when I was picking up trash along the road the other day, I found several on the bottom of my pant legs. I was wearing lighter colored pants so they were easy to see. My husband tested borderline positive for Lyme disease last year after exhibiting symptoms. Those little buggers are nothing to mess with.

emmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Georgetown
    I took a brief hike in Crawford Co yesterday and wondered if they were out yet. As of this morning, doesn't look like I picked up any. I hope this past winter did some damage to the population.

Top Bottom