• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dolton916

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Porter County
    Does anyone know if there's a stocking Dillon dealer in northwest Indiana? I would like to see a 550 or 650 in person. I couldn't find a dealer least on Dillons website.

Thanks in advance

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I do believe the only way to get a Dillon reloader is from Dillon themselves. I could be wrong but do not think so. Best bet is to see if someone will let you experience theirs.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Dillon has several dealers, AZ (ProFire) has a great shop in Indy. I would recommend checking him out.

Last edited:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Not sure about northwest Indiana, but McDonalds Guns in Marion, IN has a RL550B in stock with lots of die sets and conversions.
    Hillside shooting in Roanoke (just south of Fort Wayne) has 650's in stock.

If you want to see them in action, the only place I know is at Profire Supply here in Indy.
    It's worth the drive, and I'm sure he can get you hooked up with what ever you want to get.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Just throwing this out there, the manual indexing on the 550 isn't bad and does has its advantages over an auto, like if one of the steps doesn't go as planned: primer not dropping from the tube feed, forgetting to place a bullet for seating, etc. That way you really only have to remove the casing that's in the primer station so you don't double charge.

Just throwing that out there, but there is an appeal to an auto indexer that's for sure.

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    Thanks, just had a long discussion with Profire and I believe I'll be doing the 650 setup as long as it' OK'd by the boss!

Was great talking with you the other day, glad to help. Call us when your ready! More presses etc come in late tues (hopefully)

Top Bottom