Dinner Party With Elizabeth Warren, what would you ask her??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I always give them the "Bad Guy" scenario.
    No matter where we are (say in a house) "What would you do if a bad guy kicked in the door and started shooting?"
    If they hesitate too much, say he just pointed the gun at your kid, time is running out.

The problem with antis is they will never say anything about shooting back. Everything but that. If they ever mention shooting back, then you have to find out who and where that magical gun will appear from, especially when it's in a gun free zone or a gun free state.

When living in CA, I would ask this question all the time no matter where we were. It was interesting all the different, colorful responses I'd get but none were common sense answers that we on INGO already know about.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    No way could I sit at the same table with her. For a $10K fee I would do a cocktail party with an open bar.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hilly isn't going to pick any VP that could possibly upstage her in any way, so that makes for a limited group of people. Her best bet would be Joe Biden, he's the perfect clown that nobody takes seriously these days.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The same thing I'd ask Wayne LaPierre.

"There's a significant credibility gap in the issue of gun [control/reform]. Firearm owners don't consider the government a trustworthy partner in removing guns from the streets. Gun control advocates don't consider gun owners to be interested in reducing violence.

Is the government the correct party to be handling this issue? If so, how do you close the trust gap? If not, who is, what should they be doing, and what can be done to help them?"

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I'd ask her to move to Indiana :)

Really I'd ask her how she could answer any tough questions without Deval Patrick behind her to step in and take the mic when she stammers.....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If we're supposed to rely on police for protection, but police are violent and systemically racist, why do you want us to rely on them instead of ourselves?

Top Bottom