• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I used to be in the USCCA. Waste of money. I was like the only OCer on there, then they cancelled my membership early because they no longer offered that package, and wanted me to buy a new one, for more money. [CENSORED] that [CENSORED]. I live here now.

I clean my PF9 once every couple weeks. That's the only one I CC, so the big boy guns don't need it as much, but still at least monthly.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I actually shot it today, after wearing it for a while. Full of lint and rust and such. After 4 mags, it was cleaner than when I started. Blew all the dust out shooting. Cleaned 'er up, and back in the pocket she went. Perfect little BUG.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    That guy didn't learn anything by not shooting the pistol dirty...

At least he admitted it probably wouldn't have caused it to malfunction. He needs to learn that oil is passe for lubricating most firearms. A few points of grease will stay where you put it and does not attract contaminants like oil does.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Gun did not look that dirty anyway. If it cant shoot with that little bit of dust bunnies (which were not even that bad), then I would hate to see how it handles the carbon after shooting more then 10 rounds. Understand the point of making sure your weapon systems are clean, as I am in the Army, and we do a LOT of weapon maintenance, but I think they could have used a better example is all.

Top Bottom