• ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You'd have to be a damn idiot to believe MH370 is intact and has landed safely somewhere.

I swear there are some pretty imaginative hicks out there, but some that watch way too much TV or spend to much time trying to read comic books.

This plane is going to be found, but it wont be intact.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Dude, have you learned NOTHING from GI Joe? Cobra hides whole squadrons of planes and associated logistical support all the time. You've probably got a Cobra base under your neighborhood abandoned oil derrick right now and don't even know it.

You'd have to be a damn idiot to believe MH370 is intact and has landed safely somewhere.

I swear there are some pretty imaginative hicks out there, but some that watch way too much TV or spend to much time trying to read comic books.

This plane is going to be found, but it wont be intact.

It is not impossible. Highly unlikely ~ of course, but not impossible. It doesn't take Dr. Evil money to buy a stolen passport, fly to an out of the way foreign country, board a plane run by a poorly funded airline, overpower three men in the cockpit with little or no force on force training and fly the thing away.

It's not so much stuff of comic books. But did I mention I'm a big Tom Clancy fan? :)

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I will bet one bulk pack of 22lr that this aircraft was deliberately hijacked and delivered intact to an as-yet undisclosed location to be transformed into the most destructive flying bomb in history. I hope I'm wrong and if I am, one winner will have their choice of Remington, Federal or CCI. FTF transfer in east central Indiana. Bettors must have a minimum post count of 250 and the potential winning doubter will be picked at random by me. If I "win" this bet? We all lose and I'm keeping my stash.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I will bet one bulk pack of 22lr that this aircraft was deliberately hijacked and delivered intact to an as-yet undisclosed location to be transformed into the most destructive flying bomb in history. I hope I'm wrong and if I am, one winner will have their choice of Remington, Federal or CCI. FTF transfer in east central Indiana. Bettors must have a minimum post count of 250 and the potential winning doubter will be picked at random by me. If I "win" this bet? We all lose and I'm keeping my stash.
    As I was reading this I was thinking I'd put up a brick of Thunderbolt but I'll take you up on your deal instead. I'm a firm believer that reality is rarely the most astonishing option.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm still trying to get past the use of "disappear a plane"????

You must be from the northern part of the State.....We make language up all the time south of Seymore.....:):

It were Reavers.....I am telling you now it was them daggone Reavers....They are having a BBQ in the Pacific right now....I think this may explain the planes missing 20 minutes...

[video=youtube;vpIySM5Qgvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIySM5Qgvk[/video]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    And OOPS! Currently available data indicates the aircraft was flying for SEVEN hours, made a number of altitude and course changes after final radio contact was made. The possible area of search now extends to north of Afghanistan. All sorts of possible scenarios are open now. A flying bomb seems most probable, but the aircraft could also have been pirated for parts, or as part of a well-funded smuggling operation as well as possible "suicide" scenarios. There are also imponderables concerning who might benefit from an aircraft or particular passengers mysteriously going missing.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Thing is, if it was hijacked and landed somewhere... I don't think we'll see an attack happening from that plane anytime soon. I doubt it'll be re-painted, re-fueled and then put back in the air anytime in the foreseeable future. It could be years before it is used for anything, assuming it could remain hidden for that long.

I'm sure there are organizations out there who don't have loose lips as much as others, and are more capable of keeping things underwrap. Could be idle for years before the plan is initiated to use it.

This isn't the first time a plane has vanished. History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Air & Space Magazine

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Ok, so we have some pretty credible data that says the plane was hijacked.

What is your speculation on where is finally came down?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    If I HAD to make a guess. I'd say Indonesia. They can't fly through Indian or Chinese airspace without being found out. If they did, color me very surprised. They're definitly not flying it into Afghanistan. We own that airspace lock stock and barrel.

I'm guessing that they changed course west, flew over cambodia, vietnam, etc, and then turned south and headed for Indonesia.

There are plenty of wack-a-doo islamists in that part of the world that might be crazy enough to try something like this.

Just my wild speculation.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My thoughts on this are theft. The plane was carrying something valuable enough to kill the passengers by depressurizing the plane. They landed the plane somewhere prearranged and they are getting a cut. There have been two investigation in Malaysia, the official "crash" version and the one run on the QT by the government who know what was stolen.

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    I heard some details explained yesterday, not sure if this thread contained them all:
    Two Iranians were using the stolen passports.
    There were 3 aviation navigation techs onboard that flight.
    The family of one of the pilots moved out of their home the day before the disappearance.
    Israel has put security changes in place regarding inbound commercial air traffic.
    There was some speculation that the climb to 45000 feet may have been a way to keep the passengers from using their cellphones and kill them all at once.

If all this is true, I'd say the plan is obvious.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    A guy on the radio today says he thinks the plane landed in pakistan, and fears it could be loaded with WMD's and that he thinks the U.S. gov't knows exactly where its at. I have no idea, no on in the public or media knows. And i highly doubt we will ever get the real story, since the media has hyped it up so much, if it was something as simple as a crash, no one would believe it now. I think the media is hyping this so much as the usual distraction to get people to stop talking about how awfult the current administration is, and how this country is about to be in as bad as shape as that plane. I dunno, i'm tired of it.

Top Bottom