• ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Wut?

I actually used to play disc-golf in Bloomington often. They've got a real easy 9 hole course at a church and a fun 18 hole course over off of 17th across from whatever that High School is. I was bad enough as is sober. Never saw or smelled anyone smoking over there. You'd see beer cans in the woods... but it's Bloomington, you see those on the sidewalks.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I played disc golf with my wife this weekend. Worse, we had white castle upon returning home.
    no pot was ever smokeded.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I played disc golf with my wife this weekend. Worse, we had white castle upon returning home.
    no pot was ever smokeded.

You have an extra ed in smoked................. ed could be caused by a variety of factors please consult your doctor.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    We do drink a lot of beer when disc golfing.....But I don't litter, and I think poorly of those who do.
    Wut? I actually used to play disc-golf in Bloomington often. They've got a real easy 9 hole course at a church and a fun 18 hole course over off of 17th across from whatever that High School is. I was bad enough as is sober. Never saw or smelled anyone smoking over there. You'd see beer cans in the woods... but it's Bloomington, you see those on the sidewalks.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Does this mean that there will be a drug sniffing dog and breathalyzer at the 18th hole? We need to think of the children.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I used to disc golf a lot. I even have a trophy. :) A cooler of beer was practically a requirement. I may or may not have smoked weed if it was offered. :cool:

Top Bottom