• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have started to amass a decent size collection of magazines for my rifles and handguns. AR mags, AK mags, VZ58 mags, 10/22 mags, 15-22 mags, glock mags, 1911 mags, etc. Currently they are all just stacked up precariously in a cabinet. I need a good DIY idea on the best way to store all these mags.

What say you, INGO?

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    A friend of mine uses a couple of those shoe organizers that hangs on the back of a door in his "gun room". Seems to work pretty well considering he has quite a bit of space available.

Bfreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Van Buren
    A friend of mine uses a couple of those shoe organizers that hangs on the back of a door in his "gun room". Seems to work pretty well considering he has quite a bit of space available.
    I love this idea and will prob look for one the next time at wallyworld... I know it was't my ? but realy like this ... Hope all are not girly

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I get the MidwayUSA or who ever has them on sale or cheap. One pouch for each handgun so I wind up with 7 ( 6 in the pouch one in the gun).

I keep a mag in the magwell as it helps keep the dust and other air borne contaminants from getting all over inside while the pistol is being stored. :)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have a 50 cal ammo can I use, since I have probably close to 30 mags for my pistols. I don't worry about my ar mags as they are surplus and I have 14 months of experience with sand and junk with ones that were probably older than me.

Top Bottom