• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Long story short, a buddy of mine last night got pulled over for rolling through a red light :rolleyes: He handed his LTCH to the officer along with his license/registration...I know that's a "hot-button" issue with INGOers by itself, but that's beside the point. He ended up getting a citation and the officer told him that his address on his LTCH needed to match the address on his DL.

I was under the impression that as long as you informed ISP of a change of address within 60 days that you were good to go. Am i wrong? Do you need to pay the $20 and get a new LTCH sent any time your address changes?

What say you INGO? Any LEOs care to shed some light on this?

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Well, found my own answer...from the IN State Police FAQ page:

My name or address has changed. Do I have to pay for a duplicate license?
    No. Complete the “Duplicate Handgun License Request and Notification of Name or
    Address Change Form” and mail or fax the form to the firearms section. Check that you
    are notifying the section of your information change only. The change will be made in
    the firearms database and there is no fee for this service. If you want a license issued
    with the changes on it, then yes, the $20 fee for the duplicate license does apply.

Top Bottom