• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    I heard some of the part one video last night! Why aren't these people in jail? We need a real attorney general to hold people accountable, not a political hack that looks the other way!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This Scott Foval dude seems like a wannabe-operative douchebag. Dude at the party that claims to be a Navy seal who went to Harvard and was an Olympic athlete in some obscure sport.

It does suck that people even think this way, though.

And yes, it could happen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I heard some of the part one video last night! Why aren't these people in jail? We need a real attorney general to hold people accountable, not a political hack that looks the other way!

Because it's only illegal if a republican does it, remember, we have a democrat in the whitehouse.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Perhaps it's time to learn from the history that Russia has with elections. The outcome of a rigged election is never good.

Perhaps this is why Putin intends to nuke this country if the hag wins. He knows there is no she wins without fraud and he wants to save us from that nightmare. Like I posted on FB last week...if he only fires one nuke and it lands in the center of Washington D.C. will we consider it an act of war or the most significant act of friendship this country has seen since France gave us the statue of liberty?

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    . Like I posted on FB last week...if he only fires one nuke and it lands in the center of Washington D.C. will we consider it an act of war or the most significant act of friendship this country has seen since France gave us the statue of liberty?

You raise a valid point....I might buy Putin a beer for that favor.:buddies:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Once again, I think messing with the election should send people to jail, regardless of party.

Treason should have its legal definition altered to include election fraud, so scum gets a proper sentence, instead of being allowed to walk our streets again.

You don't commit election fraud by accident and without a lot of planning.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Treason should have its legal definition altered to include election fraud, so scum gets a proper sentence, instead of being allowed to walk our streets again.

You don't commit election fraud by accident and without a lot of planning.

I'd settle for them only being employed as a ditch digger.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Disturbing.

What kind of parent raises a child that grows up to be that evil?

I am not sure which video was worse... the Bird Dog video with its violence or stealing elections.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Maybe look into O'Keefe's record when his claims have actually been investigated by law enforcement and other entities and when full unedited videos have been released. On par with infowars.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maybe look into O'Keefe's record when his claims have actually been investigated by law enforcement and other entities and when full unedited videos have been released. On par with infowars.

Well gee, why would these people get fired or resign after they appear in them?

Top Bottom