• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Yeah happened to me a few times this year - did not realize I had to have a Remington XP-100 or Smith and Wesson Victory pistol until I got on the classifieds! Picked up a few others in past years as well. As mentioned a big plus is meeting in person some super nice INGO folks!

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Opened this thinking it was serious, and was going to be a gripe about "over-priced" stuff. Nope!

On the one hand, I wonder how much I've spent buying stuff here. But on the other hand, I think about how much I've saved buying here. And I've met lots of great people. I suppose the classifieds must continue.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    midgets? there's some guy on here that has a supply of those
    Had a buddy that went to see a midget stripper once… {Brigett the Midget} I think.
    Bouncer friend of his walks up to him and say’s “Soandso, why are you dropping two quarters at a time into her g-string?!
    Soandso’s reply… “Half a woman, half a buck tuck”!!!
    Took a few days for the bruising to heal and no real long term damage but dang, he sure looked bad for awhile!
    True story!!!

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    It's like a pay wall to meet cool INGO'ers. The vast majority I've met have been super nice people! If we had INGO picnics they would last for days LOL! Now that Armslist is trash, this is the only place I browse and sometimes I find stuff I didn't realize I needed, even though I (foolishly) say "this is the last time" every time...

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I hate when people join JUST for them. Especially when they buy their way in to circumvent the 50 quality post rule... but I like them, and have both bought, and sold through them. (including today) I won't leave if they do, but I'd miss them, and I think a lot of others would too. It's a good tool for trade in this anti-2A society, though I've used it for other stuff too.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    About 500,000 posts, 9,000,000 messages. How many items sold in the classifieds? I have bought one time and did not buy another time. I missed a sale 2 times on a revolver I am still looking for. I like the classifieds and would miss them, but I feel they are a minor aspect of this site.

Top Bottom