• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I just recently moved. Do I have to get a new PINK PAPER with my new address? If I do how much will it cost me. I will have to double the cost as my wife has one also.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    From the INGO FAQ:

What happens if I move?
    You need to inform the Indiana State Police within 60 days of your address change. They won't send you a new license with your new address unless you also pay $20 for a new copy. Your old license will still be valid, provided you've notified the ISP of your address change. Here's a link to the form:
    http://forms.in.gov/Download.aspx?id=6643 (it's a PDF, but at this time it doesn't seem to download as one. Just open it with your favorite PDF reader.)
    Or call the Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Section at 317-232-8264.
    Also, INGO member Dwight called and spoke with Megan at the above number in re: his daughter living at college and keeping her address of record at his home. He was told that as long as she can receive mail there, she can list it as her address.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/showth...81#post2441781

How will I know that my address has been updated?

You won't. The ISP just updates their database. They will not notify you that they have done so, but you are free to call the Firearms Licensing Section to verify your address on file. You might as well just go ahead and spend the $20 on a new license at the time you update your address so you'll not only get a freshly-minted license (with your new address), but it will also serve as your notification that they've updated their records.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Paying for a new paper is not mandatory. Notifying them of a new address is.

$20 for a new one, notification is free!

Top Bottom