• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Witness all - laid bare, the mind of this individual, who would murder, who would rape, who would commit a litany of sins were not they paralyzed by fear and stigma. See now the deviant mind of the murderer, of the rapist, on full display laid bare for the world to see. He who has eyes to see, let him see. He who has ears to hear, let him hear. Witness psychopathy on full display.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    How did anybody not get that with the title "XY" anything...?
    I questioned it, but these days.....I cannot fathom the mindset that would have someone self-identify as an XY-feminist in the first place. I chalked it up to someone being cute, or someone being stupid.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    The writer of this nonsense was actually kind enough to provide in one four-word sentence both the Cliff Notes version of the post, and the reason no one should waste valuable seconds of their life reading such idiotic drivel:

The List of Male Privileges

... :blahblah::bs:
    wanker.gif

These are ludicrous assertions.

...indeed they are, and thus not worth even the paper they are not even printed on.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    It's a catch 22. If we start women off with a large caliber and she shoots it and it scares the hell out of her she is done with guns forever. If we start her out with a smaller caliber so as not to scare her away and get her used to it- we are discriminating against women based on their size. Sarcasm intended.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It's a catch 22. If we start women off with a large caliber and she shoots it and it scares the hell out of her she is done with guns forever. If we start her out with a smaller caliber so as not to scare her away and get her used to it- we are discriminating against women based on their size. Sarcasm intended.
    What does gender even have to do with it? I start every new shooter (man, woman, or child) with .22.

Top Bottom