• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    I've been carrying since I was 14, riding a bicycle out to squirrel hunt. 3 years in the Corps, 16 months in Viet Nam, albeit as a REMF. Never allowed to sight in my 14, nor my 16 when swapped out. Guard duty for 30 days, could not insert magazine until on the perimeter, Article 15 if caught with a round in the chamber. Everyone else in Electronics school had Playmates or Pets on their wall locker doors, I had a picture of my gun cabinet. I carry now to mow the yard, walk the dog, get the mail, go to the dentist, grocery store, bank, China Mart, would have one in an ankle holster if I was in a nudist colony. And yes, the younger generation [with exceptions] are not gun savvy. I will not go to the local range on a week end when all the wannabees show up.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    If that ain't the truth, I don't know what is. Might as well throw Fayetteville, NC on the list as well.

Also former Military (US Army 18B) and I carry. No one that I served with does, however. At least none of the ones I keep in touch with.

How about Jacksonville, N.C. ????? Spent some time there in 1978... and Aberdeen Md.

Top Bottom