• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    SO, you can bought? Cheap at that! 99 cents a pound!

I'm sure I could be bought for the right amount. To be clear... I don't like Kroger's pork so I don't buy it.
    I never boycotted Krogers or Dicks. In Dicks case I won't buy at their gun department. I will on occasion buy in the Fishing section or clothing depts.
    It's a matter of convenience since I will NOT buy online. I deal with brick and mortar stores. Preferable family operations.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I stopped buying there when they stopped letting me hold the gun without the trigger lock..

Terre Haute doesn't have that policy.... Must be a Bloomington thing! The only quirk in TH is that the firearms must leave in a hard locked case, since it's in a "school zone".

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Terre Haute doesn't have that policy.... Must be a Bloomington thing! The only quirk in TH is that the firearms must leave in a hard locked case, since it's in a "school zone".

Martinsville rural king has the same policy. Had to call a friend that lives close to it and have him bring me a case or buy one from the store.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I've been in rehab for my open heart. What did I miss? The last gun I bought at RK worked just fine....

Guy buys gun from RK
    guy finds out gun has recall (may or may not have been active at time of sale)
    guy contacts mfr and sends gun to mfr
    guy calls RK
    RK offers to take care of handling the recall but guy already sent it in
    guy is angry they didn't do something(?) for him
    guy badmouths RK on INGO for ?
    INGO calls guy out for b****ing about RK over ?
    guy not heard from again
    post #12-on: guy's a dick, guy's gone.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Rural king is targeting INGO members with problematic items. I should have taken this boycott seriously, but didn’t. Yesterday on 6-17 I purchased one of their 24” direct drive fans that was already assembled rather than one in a box. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I plugged it in and the motor made noise, but blade wasn’t moving. I realized that the blade had come off the shaft so I removed 6 (5/16”) screws and outer guard, put blade back on, and then tightened the 3mm set screw. Fan works great now

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Rural king is targeting INGO members with problematic items. I should have taken this boycott seriously, but didn’t. Yesterday on 6-17 I purchased one of their 24” direct drive fans that was already assembled rather than one in a box. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I plugged it in and the motor made noise, but blade wasn’t moving. I realized that the blade had come off the shaft so I removed 6 (5/16”) screws and outer guard, put blade back on, and then tightened the 3mm set screw. Fan works great now

You should go back to RK and demand some kind of extra.....like some free popcorn.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Bought some copper sulfate at RK for the pond at the range. I read the directions and doubled the dose just to be sure. IT TURNED THE POND BLUE! I DEMAND that legal refund my money and restore the weeds to the pond!

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    So I’m confused? Are we boycotting or not? I can’t keep carrying around this pitch fork if we aren’t forming a angry mob.

latest

Is this better...

Top Bottom