• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.:D

People who want no rules just want their own rules. I say if they don't like polite society they can get right on out of it. Permanently.

Say, a small island in the Aleutians. W/O weapons. W/ Bears.:rockwoot:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-11.jpeg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Two butt hurt threads in a week. Keep up the good work. Of course, if you want me to post a list similar to yours I can and you know it. You guys make the news for misdeeds much more often than marxist anarchists. With worse results. Is it a game you want to play?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How would that be any different than the other trash you post regularly? Probably shouldn't throw rocks from the deck of your your glass house. You're an admitted anarchist who attempts to convince people that anarchy is a good thing. You want to point out the worst of my profession and claim they represent the whole, expect the same in return.

No butthurt here, just raising awareness.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You really are clueless. I don't espouse anarchy to anyone. Most of the time, I promote libertarian ideals. If people want to go to the anarchist libertarian side that's up to them. Hell, I've even gone out of my way to avoid posting about cops in recent months to avoid the appearance of piling on you guys. That can easily end. There are many cases, daily, of people in your field committing egregious offences and outright crimes against people in this country. As a profession yours is rife with corruption and the vast majority of you do nothing about it. You defend the perpetrators at every turn. I'm sorry you're all butt hurt, but that's your problem, not mine. If your skin is that thin then I'd suggest getting another job. Surely there is something else you're qualified to do.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You really are clueless. I don't espouse anarchy to anyone. Most of the time, I promote libertarian ideals. If people want to go to the anarchist libertarian side that's up to them. Hell, I've even gone out of my way to avoid posting about cops in recent months to avoid the appearance of piling on you guys. That can easily end. There are many cases, daily, of people in your field committing egregious offences and outright crimes against people in this country. As a profession yours is rife with corruption and the vast majority of you do nothing about it. You defend the perpetrators at every turn. I'm sorry you're all butt hurt, but that's your problem, not mine. If your skin is that thin then I'd suggest getting another job. Surely there is something else you're qualified to do.

Clueless? Now that is something you've demonstrated proficiency in. Feel free to post all of the of the anti-government, cop hating, ignorant b.s. You can dig up from every slanted, half truth website in existence. I'll just be here to ensure folks are aware off the source.

Someone is certainly butt hurt here.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Come on, you two. Trust me, I know how much fun it can be to argue, to the extent that I've argued things I don't really believe, just for the sake of arguing, but you're getting bitter on INGO.

Can't you both agree that individuals should be held responsible for their actions? Any Group is nothing without the individuals. The commonality of bad cops and bad anarchists is bad people.

You're both Indiana gun owners and you both seem to despise bad people. :cheers:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    At the end of the day, I believe the argument is over a condition that it unsustainable in its pure form. Rules cannot exist without rulers. Your 'ruler' may be an autocrat, a group of oligarchs, or 51% of the population in the case of a pure democracy. Given the inherent dangers with each of these, we settled on rule of law using a government limited to doing a minimal few things to provide defense and internal order (fact that the Constitution is largely ignored notwithstanding). Nature, including human nature, will not tolerate a vacuum and anarchy definitely represents a vacuum. That is not to say that the system needs to be pressurized above atmospheric pressure (i.e., authoritarian government).

I have take the long way to establish my point, but nonetheless, this argument trends toward rediscovering the same wheel that was installed in 1787.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I will continue to not trust anarchists - unless an individual anarchist has earned my trust, then I will trust that one.

I will continue to not trust law enforcement officers - until an individual law enforcement officer has earned my trust, then I will trust that one.

Are my bases covered? What about cats? I feel like I should not trust cats.....

Trust is like respect - it is earned. Lets not paint one another with such broad strokes, maybe?

Except for cats. No cat can be trusted.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's what anarchists do? Sweet! You've convinced me to leave libertarianism behind and embrace anarchy!

They are all in the same tent! You don't have to go anywhere.

Of course they do like to argue amongst themselves about which group really is libertarian.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I will continue to not trust anarchists - unless an individual anarchist has earned my trust, then I will trust that one.

I will continue to not trust law enforcement officers - until an individual law enforcement officer has earned my trust, then I will trust that one.

Are my bases covered? What about cats? I feel like I should not trust cats.....

Trust is like respect - it is earned. Lets not paint one another with such broad strokes, maybe?

Except for cats. No cat can be trusted.

I'm only 50/50 with you here... I trust cops until its lost, situation by situation. With that said I have a working relationship with them, and have never let me down in ten years, even saved my butt a few times. Does that mean every experience has been pleasent?...NO. I have met plenty LEO butt heads....I still trust them though.

They still can't stage worth a crap on an accident scene though, I mean common, really your cruiser has to be right next to that mangled ford rubix cube. :laugh:

But yes...cats can never be trusted.

Top Bottom