• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    What's every ones take on the grand masons and the illuminati? Lots of videos on youtube of them. I know someone who thinks they are responsible for killing tupac and the dollar bill has many leads to them.

porkpie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    What would you like to know about Freemasonry? If you believe the truth and not the tin foil hat crowd, you'd probably wish they were in control.

porkpie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Well being a Master Mason, I guess I would know the truth if anyone would. :D

You're only a Master Mason? That means you don't know about the REAL Masons who control everything- the inner circle of 109 degree Masons who have you unknowingly do their bidding.;)

I'm a Master Mason as well.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    You're only a Master Mason? That means you don't know about the REAL Masons who control everything- the inner circle of 109 degree Masons who have you unknowingly do their bidding.;)

I'm a Master Mason as well.
    I figured you were from your first post. And I've also heard all that about all the other degrees also. Is it now only 109? I've heard of the really hi level Masons also. I've had a couple ministers tell me that I'm just not hi enough to know all. :rolleyes:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I believe completely. They serve the mystery religion. And are set up for the new world order. Bush SR made mention of this many times in his speaches. To stop them we must figure out there 3000yo master plan. And most people do not think past a few days let alone can 3 dimensionally imagine past there own lifetime.

Atlantian bloodlines still exist. These are an enlightined few of unnatural abilities.
    And most have no clue they carry this blood. They only know they are difrent and gifted or cursed.

The maya where atlantian bloodlines. And also influanced my the mystery religion. 2012 ring a bell? its all connected.
    I would speak more on my knowlage of this but I have said 2 much already. They are watching us. They are watching everyone.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I believe completely. They serve the mystery religion. And are set up for the new world order. Bush SR made mention of this many times in his speaches. To stop them we must figure out there 3000yo master plan. And most people do not think past a few days let alone can 3 dimensionally imagine past there own lifetime.

Atlantian bloodlines still exist. These are an enlightined few of unnatural abilities.
    And most have no clue they carry this blood. They only know they are difrent and gifted or cursed.

The maya where atlantian bloodlines. And also influanced my the mystery religion. 2012 ring a bell? its all connected.
    I would speak more on my knowlage of this but I have said 2 much already. They are watching us. They are watching everyone.
    WOW......I can't believe you told everyone all this. Now I need to know where you live......:shady:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    All I know is that Lee Harvey Oswald injected Mickeal Jackson so that he wouldn't tell anyone about G.W. Bush's plot to bomb the Eiffel Tower on the anniversary of Marilyn Monroe's death.

Ain't NO tin foil on my head.... I calls them as I sees them.:cool:

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Wow, classic conspiracies and no mention of the UN yet. Impressive.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    For a group that doesn't like all the speculation and conspiracies about them, they sure feed off of it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm more of a Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations guy myself. :D

Oh crap they are in on it too?????

build-a-bear-logo.jpg

They are right in the mall and everything!!! Hiding in plan sight. :runaway:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    The UN is just an unbrella term. They are the masons flunkies in place incase things go wrong here. Its a cover up that alows suposed enemys a place to secretly make deals. Kinda like any secret club. The UN will grow and eventually be a new world order control center. Its curently just a shadow of what it will be.

Many of atlantian bloodlines are born with the knowlage of there ancestors. It causes some insanity others dismiss this knowlage as dreams or fantasy. But some just know things they shouldn't and never speak as not to sound CRAZY. I bet I look nuts... ima shut up now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom