• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Often, I am glad when people don't like me, then i don't have to bother with them much! As long as the ones that count like/love me, i'm good. I'd prefer the rest of them respect me tho!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Do you care if you know someone dislikes you? One of the Facebook pages I like has neat little sayings several times a day. Earlier this week the saying was "Before you ask someone why they hate you, ask yourself why you even care.

This made me think. If I disliked the person first or have no respect for them I could care less if they like me. However, if the person had once been a friend or someone I thought well of, I am saddened by them disliking me if I feel it is unjustified or unprovoked. So I was curious how other people felt about being disliked. Do you care?
    Do I care? Not so much. I've come to the understanding that "some" people in general, don't need a reason or have very little reason to dislike you. I do my best to avoid their issues.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Personally, I like to use the word dislike because I may not like someone, but I never really hate them. I will still treat them with the same respect they treat me with and they should expect nothing more than just that.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Personally, I like to use the word dislike because I may not like someone, but I never really hate them. I will still treat them with the same respect they treat me with and they should expect nothing more than just that.
    I have People I dislike, but there is also a group of mother ****ers I hate. That second group had better hope they never spontaneously combusted in my presence, cause I wouldn't waste a good **** on them to put them out...

By the way once you get on the second list, you are there forever...

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Some of us follically challenged can accept it without a hat, a rug, or a bad comb-over. Just some one explain why hair stopped growing on top of my head (just partial) and started coming out my nose and ears.

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Ok tough guys deep down you care weather you say it or not. Everybody wants friends. My friends and family are what makes my life great!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Ok tough guys deep down you care weather you say it or not. Everybody wants friends. My friends and family are what makes my life great!
    LMFAO!!!!

Yea, your right I lose countless hours of sleep every night worrying whether people like me or not. Matter of fact I am going to go cry right now cause no one has called me... :popcorn:

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Life sucks???? That's a dumb thing to say. What you mean is your life sucks. Get some friends. It might help. But first take your 1982 lettermans jacket off and grow up

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    LMFAO!!!!

Yea, your right I lose countless hours of sleep every night worrying whether people like me or not. Matter of fact I am going to go cry right now cause no one has called me... :popcorn:

What if I called you and told you that I didn't like you? Would you feel better, or worse?

:):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You're an Extrovert aren't you?! :popcorn:

Life sucks???? That's a dumb thing to say. What you mean is your life sucks. Get some friends. It might help. But first take your 1982 lettermans jacket off and grow up

As far as my life sucking I love my life, would not change a single thing in it, well I would like to have dueling legalized. As far as wearing a Lettermans Jacket, never was much into Sports. About Growing up, I did in 1991 my first Tour...

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    1- I had to get out the dictionary and look up extrovert up but yes I would say I am outgoing if that is.what you mean? 2- its your words not mine "life sucks, get over it" 3- dueling? Really? 4- if.you weren't into sports just think back then read your comment and tell me you didn't sound a little bit like an a** 5- thank you for your service.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    1- I had to get out the dictionary and look up extrovert up but yes I would say I am outgoing if that is.what you mean?
    How sad...

By the way I am more of an introvert...
    2- its your words not mine "life sucks, get over it"
    What can I say I am a Realist...
    3- dueling? Really?
    Oh, hell yes. I would settle for being able to shoot a stupid person once a month though...
    4- if.you weren't into sports just think back then read your comment and tell me you didn't sound a little bit like an a**
    What am I supposed to think back on?!
    Then how does thinking back on that subject effect my comments to you?!

Maybe because I am an Ass, and do not care what anyone thinks of me. Honesty sucks too...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I do find it...... ironic.... that the guy bragging on "not caring if people like me" has FIVE GOLD REP STARS!

"I don't care if people like me, but I want everyone to see how much I'm liked" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry, man, but that there is funny!

Of course, I could get on the dueling bandwagon. Think how much more polite folks would be, if being rude was downright dangerous.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I do find it...... ironic.... that the guy bragging on "not caring if people like me" has FIVE GOLD REP STARS!

"I don't care if people like me, but I want everyone to see how much I'm liked" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry, man, but that there is funny!
    I enjoy the irony just as much as you do. LOL.

I will admit to my occasional post in an attempt at comedy, but those posts have rarely earned me Rep. Apparently some people think I am an Ass... :dunno:

Of course, I could get on the dueling bandwagon. Think how much more polite folks would be, if being rude was downright dangerous.
    Rude bothers me less than Stupid...

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I will be sure to ask for a thesaurus for Christmas! And i no your an introvert you have over 11,000 comments! Also since your a realist then realistically your life sucks, you said it. Right?!? "honestly" I'm done bickering like a school girl and have to be up early for work. I would apologize if I pissed you off but let's face it you don't care right???

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I will be sure to ask for a thesaurus for Christmas! And i no your an introvert you have over 11,000 comments!
    Did not say I was an Introvert, I believe I stated I am more of an Introvert... ;)
    I have also been here for 4 Years, that breaks down to an average of about 7 posts a day. Not what I would really call post whoring...
    Also since your a realist then realistically your life sucks, you said it. Right?!?
    Might want to pick up some Plato or Aristotle to go with your Thesaurus....
    Is Philosophy even taught anymore?!
    "honestly" I'm done bickering like a school girl and have to be up early for work.
    Huh...
    You are the one doing all the bickering, Good Night Irene...
    I would apologize if I pissed you off but let's face it you don't care right???
    I am far from pissed, if I was you would have realized it a long time ago... ;)

Top Bottom