Do you plan on OC'ing when you vote Nov 6th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I was under the impression that a fire house was a government building and was a no-no. My General Orders forbid me from carrying inside the fire house anyhow, so I've never really paid too much attention to the actual law.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I was under the impression that a fire house was a government building and was a no-no. My General Orders forbid me from carrying inside the fire house anyhow, so I've never really paid too much attention to the actual law.

Government buildings aren't off limits unless they contain a daycare that is required to be licensed, or a court.

LRHostetler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Recovering from TBI:-(

I'm recovering from a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INGURY so all of my guns are at a buddy's house locked up in his safe, so NOT CARRYING AT ALL.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    Maybe if I was in Philly and thought I could run into this...

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Intersting tid bit for those of us in Vanderburgh Co. You can vote at ANY voting center no matter what your precinct. There are plenty of carry friendly places to choose from and I can promise one place in particular should be fine:

My father-in-law is the pastor of one of the churches we can vote at, no daycare and you aould have permission anyway.

Calvary Temple on First Ave.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Why would you feel the need to? It can't be that dangerous in the State of Indiana to vote.

Glad you can choose if and when you'll need a weapon and will have the time to run back to the car or home to get it. I haven't attained that ability yet. Don't know about where you vote but where I vote there are NUMEROUS 4 year old girls with 70+years of experience helping out there!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom