• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm just saying.... and wondering... has no one ever bought from Amazon before? or any other online site to save some money... It is after all my money.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    Reading the original post I see a discrepancy. I bought one from BGF last week and the sticker price is only $249.00. I'm not sure where the OP got the $269.00 quote but there is a $20 difference. Bud's cash price is $236.00. You add the $25 transfer fee and that comes to $261.00. BGF's price plus tax is $266.43. Hmmmm, all this hoo-haa for $5.43. What has Bud's done for our community? Beech Grove Firearms took an eyesore of a building on Emerson ave. and transformed it into a state-of-the-art gun shop and shooting range. I think that is worth $5.43

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    The original point of this post was if they price match. The example I used was the price at the time. If they price matched for the weapon, they should match for any weapon. I am glad to see that the price has went down from 3 weeks ago. I support BGF completely and use the range often. That being said, my money is my money. Not starting a argument with anyone, just asked a simple question.

Rip007

Plinker
    Feb 22, 2012
    Reading the original post I see a discrepancy. I bought one from BGF last week and the sticker price is only $249.00. I'm not sure where the OP got the $269.00 quote but there is a $20 difference. Bud's cash price is $236.00. You add the $25 transfer fee and that comes to $261.00. BGF's price plus tax is $266.43. Hmmmm, all this hoo-haa for $5.43. What has Bud's done for our community? Beech Grove Firearms took an eyesore of a building on Emerson ave. and transformed it into a state-of-the-art gun shop and shooting range. I think that is worth $5.43

Totally agree!

Top Bottom