Do you think war will ever hit america's soil ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    Kinda wondering what others think. do you ever think we will be bombed or be invaded by another country. I say not for a long time but it makes you wonder when we spread out boys all over the world. and with north korea doing there thing and not really giving a damn what anyone says.

Ronn38

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    I think the question implies something like an "invasion"--Like Japan in Alaska or the Allies on Normandy. But I believe 9/11 has demonstrated war, in ways we didn't prepare ourselves for, has already arrived.

In a way, edsinger is right; they used our planes, our explosives (jet fuel), our citizens (as innocent passengers) against our buildings. In sort, an attacked launched against our soil, from our soil using everything that was ours.

Invasion may be an outmoded idea of warfare.

Ronn

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    The obvious answer is yes, graph probability vs time and you will see that in the end IF the US stays a country it will eventually be invaded...again. My money is on a civil war first.

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    thats what i think i believe a civil war will the most likley.
    hopefully it is not in our lifetimes our kids or grandkids ( dont have grandkids yes hell i am only 24 ) for that matter.

what do you think will be a cause of civil war Race,religion,government ??

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRAU11JXcvU&feature=related"]YouTube - Eve of Destruction --- Barry McGuire[/ame]

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No. I do not belive we will be invaded in the true sense of the word. However, I think we have not yet seen terrorism at its worst on our soil. I beleive this will happen.

And then, I pray that We the People will wake up.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Kinda wondering what others think. do you ever think we will be bombed or be invaded by another country. I say not for a long time but it makes you wonder when we spread out boys all over the world. and with north korea doing there thing and not really giving a damn what anyone says.
    War has hit American soil before.It will happen again.I think civil war is more likely at this point though.When people are hungry the politicians lose power.We are not to far from that I think.With the current unemployment of nearly 17%(counting those who quite looking)and another 40% in retirement how far do the scales have to tip?Controlling energy prices is one thing,but when people can not afford food the SWHTF.:twocents:
    The dollar losing value in my mind will be the tipping point.I am sure there will be price controls on some items(such as bread and milk),but it will not be enough to keep people from being hungry.Hunger will be the death nail of our republic.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiKh9Ko3mw4&feature=related"]YouTube - MTV's Aimee Allen, Ron Paul Anthem Music Video MUST SEE!![/ame]

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nmERuCXTyw&feature=related"]YouTube - Police State - Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down[/ame]

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    No. I do not belive we will be invaded in the true sense of the word. However, I think we have not yet seen terrorism at its worst on our soil. I beleive this will happen.

And then, I pray that We the People will wake up.
    :yesway:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

Why would any one ever do that?

Any country with a prayer of a chance in an invasion could just buy it cheaper than they could invade it. Heck they've already GIVEN away a lot, if not most of it.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    During WWII a woman was killed by a Japanese bomb somewhere out west..can't remember which state. The school children in Japan would send off balloons with bombs in them and one made it here.

I think we are already at war given 9/11 and the killing of that young Army recruiter by the Muslim. Then you can look at what is going on in our own government and I think, like others, we are at a tipping point. It isn't quite the same as an invasion from another country but I think we will see some sort of action as we continue to swirl around the drain. Scares me in so many ways, especially for my grandchildren......

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    well if we have a civil war who will we fight? i dont think the military will oppose us because i dont think they will fight their families and friends. i think it would be more along the lines of the UN.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    +1 to terrorism. The problem is nobody wants to just REALLY hit these guys where they live. Hearts and minds campaigns only go so far. If enough attacks occur on US soil, the .gov will enact so many rules that the populace will get fed up with it and I believe that is when the "war" will start.

Bob

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    We have been invaded by liberal ideals more than anything. Our population has been dumbed down in many ways and I believe this is the biggest danger to our country.

Top Bottom