• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    That guy who gives you too much info on personal matters. It starts with telling about his short comings and the 3 inch extension he bought to help satisfy his wife. Next comes stories of stripper pole in the living room, trips to the adult store, and the kit to make a personalized wax candle. Then comes the tale of the awesome collection of "toys" he bought for his wife but she had to give the big one to her sister or she would never feel him again. And finally the news he bought an updated extension- it wiggles.

That new guy who calls in sick one day in his 3rd week of work. The next day he comes in and shows off his large new tattoo.

That guy who goes from one get rich quick scheme to another.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have a new "kid" at work who is "that guy" He can't ever shut up, talks about himself endlessly, thinks farting in my work truck is a source of non-stop hilarity, eats with his mouth open******need I go on?

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I have a new "kid" at work who is "that guy" He can't ever shut up, talks about himself endlessly, thinks farting in my work truck is a source of non-stop hilarity, eats with his mouth open******need I go on?

Sorry dude, I got allergies and can't breath through my nose. And I am just trying to fit in with all your Dutch oven stories :(

:laugh:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My office is a Kenworth, gets a little boring riding around annoying yourself all day. I work for a trash company, and I've come to find people work there for 1 of 2 reasons, like me, they needed a job right now and they were hiring, or they can't get a job anywhere else for whatever reason. We have several that guys. One will be talking and say the most obscure things. I was unloading dumpsters off my truck, he comes walking up and says you about done for the day? I'm like well I hope so, I'd like to get out a little early. He just stands there and stares at me for maybe 10 seconds, felt like an hour, gets in his cooler, pulls out a bag of pecans, holds them up and says nuts. Not like he was offering, more like announcing he had a bag of nuts??? I'm just backing away like what the hell... This same guy, when I'd get stuck going on a trash route, I always had to go on his. He always complained about not having any money, he would get food that was still sealed out of the trash, shoes, hell he got 3 half full bottles of laundry detergent one day, and 3 full bottles of beer. Now this guy and his wife and kids (!!!) lived in a motel because their house got foreclosed, but he drive a brand new dodge truck? He would bring his lunch and feed it to the dogs on the route because he said, in his words, they get mad at me if I don't give them food??? Now this guy is nice as can be but man oh man, he is THAT GUY!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    egads! I may be "that guy"
    yep... I just said "egads". I am definitely "that guy"

Seriously, we've had so many "that guys" it's difficult to single any of them out.

The guy who, when offered a beer after 5 oclock, decided to take a case home with him. He didn't bother sticking around drinking any with us. Apparently 'a beer' meant 'all you could carry'.

The guy who kept his exacto knife upright in his chest pocket without any sort of pen cap cover, gashed himself good when swatting a bee away from his face.

The guy who cut up a hundred or so decals which should have read 'FOR SALE', only they got cut up 'SALE FOR' instead.

The guy who celebrated a good 3 hours at our christmas party before we learned that his 9 yr old daughter was outside in the car the entire time.

The guy who became confused at lunch, when asked to pass the salt. Staring at one brown shaker, & one white shaker. He asked "Which one's the salt?". Coworker explained that on our planet, we put salt in the white shaker.

The guy who insists on sneaking Godzilla's into every decal he designs. Oh wait, nevermind, I'm "that guy".

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Does anybody else work with a "that guy" who just talks a few too many decibels louder than anyone cares to listen to? I do and it drives me nuts. He'll be on the first floor and I'll still be able to hear him from the second.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    "That guy" talks about his divorce, std testing, and how bad the baby momma drama is with his soon to be ex. If that were not enough, we get to listen to how he has a new girl pregnant and now she wants to get married and he isn't ready.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    We definitely have a "that guy". Refers to everyone in the world as friend. Man, woman, child, doesn't matter. All day long, "Hey friend could you give me a hand", "hey friend can I have tomorrow off", "hey friend I didn't know(uses this one constantly when he screws something up)" "hey friend I got $50 on pump 2(young girl at VP)" "hey friend what are ya making for supper(phone call to his wife)"

But even worse than the "that guy" is the dreaded boss's dumbass son!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    There was THAT one GUY who thought it would be funny to shoot these...

paint-markers.jpg

....from this....

95240.jpg

....and hit random people on the manufacturing line. You had to keep your head down as you would usually find these paint markers flying by overhead from across the line...

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    OK, I guess I just realized that I work with "that guy".

So, the backstory. I have a degree in Computer Science, work with Engineering and IT daily as a project manager, and have done some ad hoc web programming for various projects in the years I've been here.

Now, "that guy". He's the guy that knows I understand programming. His only hobby is writing software. He's stated several times that he spent his weekend "writing awesome code", even mentioned whipping out his laptop while his wife was driving to their vacation destination so he could "work on some code". Because he knows that I've done some programming, I get the constant instant messages to "come check this out" and "you gotta see this" because he thinks every snippet of code he writes is Dante's frickin Inferno! The killer of it is, most of the crap that he writes is for his own amusement and because he thinks it'll become the next greatest thing. He also owns about 15 .com domains because of his Wile E Coyote schemes.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    "That guy" talks about his divorce, std testing, and how bad the baby momma drama is with his soon to be ex. If that were not enough, we get to listen to how he has a new girl pregnant and now she wants to get married and he isn't ready.

Sorry I just can't help it. I love me some strippers. And she did tell me she was a virgin.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That guy was a good guy but EVERY SINGLE DAY for lunch he had a BK Broiler and a coke.
    And I found out that every dinner was a Wendy's single with cheese and a baked potato.

Top Bottom