• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Man I didnt realize there are so many people on here who dive and my thread got a nice response. Im going to Jamaica on the 11th of Nov to finish up my open water cert through Padi. I cant wait. I already bought my fins, snorkel, mask, and boots for a steal of a price.

If any of you need new gear let me know and Ill give you the link to where I got mine from I got all my stuff for well over half off. All Aeris gear.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Back in the "teams days" did a bit of diving in the Carribean, Gulf of Mexico, Pacific. Last Gov't dive was near Grenada in the 80's. Recently started teaching my sons how to SCUBA dive, and was refused an air fill for my twin 50's because I didn't have a PADI card. After discussing the matter with the Fire Chief (who airs up the tanks), he saw my tatoo of my "Budweiser" and filled my tanks for free. He also hand wrote on his card to fill my tanks without hesitation in the future. Finally a warrior discount! Join the Navy, travel to exotic lands, and shoot/dive all you want.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I've been diving since 2007, SSI open water. I'd like to take some rescue diver classes after I get my advanced open water--if I ever have the time for either.

I've dove off Florida, Georgia, quarries in KY, and the Red Sea off Egypt; absolutely gorgeous.

INGO Group Dive, anyone?

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    If so how long have you been doing it, what is your certification level and where all have you dived at?

13 years
    advanced open water, PADI
    Indiana, Bahamas, St.Thomas, Cozumel, and St.Louis in 2 months. Unfortunately Indiana isn't the best state to live in for a avid diver.:(

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    couple of years for me. i've been to the reefs and shipwrecks around the florida keys. that was pretty cool to see.

duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    Open water SSI. Diving since 2007.

Panama City wreck dives, and bridge spans. Cave diving in Florida. Southern IL quarry, and Western KY quarry.

Wish I could go more often, but IN doesn't provide.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Wound up going to cozumel with about 25 other divers at the end of May. Looking for the next place I want to go sometime soon.

Top Bottom