Does anyone know where I can get FN30 parts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    By the way meant to ask , did you get the Single handled trigger??? This may be one of the nicest handles of the 1919 family... Well except for the long buffer trigger.. Thats pretty cool also...

Backplate_FN30_T.jpg

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Yes sir, that's the one i have. I can't wait to get into it, it's probably going to be built as a post sample, unless i can come up with the complete plans for a semi auto build.
    By the way meant to ask , did you get the Single handled trigger??? This may be one of the nicest handles of the 1919 family... Well except for the long buffer trigger.. Thats pretty cool also...

Backplate_FN30_T.jpg

gska3873

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Northeast Indiana
    Not too many have made parts for FN30's to be converted to semi. "Hedgehog" in Fort Wayne used to but poor customer service and long lead times have pretty much killed that I think. I know of one other side plate manufacturer who used to offer some semi parts for them but quit. I do believe he is going to get back to them at a later date, once some other projects are done, but I think it will be more of a send your parts in and they will install the trigger bar and do those semi mod's and then you can rivet the box together along with their plate.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    It doesn't have to be semiauto parts, I have the required license, and current SOT to build it as full-auto, I was interested in semi just as a cool keeper. I can always modify parts later, if I decided to make it semi, just need 2 right side plates instead of one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom