• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    label me a kool-aid drinker, I don't care...

2013-02-12_21-00-22_672.jpg

So, how/why did the cabin catch on fire after this?

Lycurgus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    At this point from what I watched..
    the media tells us the house was on fire(reportedly tear gas) when 'he' came out.
    did he come out with a gun shooting? and the LEOs returned fire 'pushing' him back inside? maybe?

there was no live audio so who knows what happened:dunno::dunno:

was Ronny the limo Driver was the first to shoot him?
    TALK ABOUT MISINFORMATION!!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/aevDBkp3Ssk[/ame]

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    the media tells us the house was on fire(reportedly tear gas) when 'he' came out.
    did he come out with a gun shooting and the LEOs returned fire 'pushing him back inside maybe?

I was thinking this as well

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    did he come out with a gun shooting and the LEOs returned fire 'pushing him back inside maybe?

Don't worry... The conspiracy theorists will tell you how it went down... You know, cause they were there.

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    News flash on fox 59 just stated that now there claiming there was NO body found in the cabin contradicting everything that was previously reported.. ?????????????????????

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Don't worry... The conspiracy theorists will tell you how it went down... You know, cause they were there.

Meanwhile, the people who WERE there, will give us a story, change it, change it again, recant what they said before, and before you know it we'll have 25 different stories from those who "were there."

to wit:

Looks like the story is over...found a charred body in the burned out cabin.

News flash on fox 59 just stated that now there claiming there was NO body found in the cabin contradicting everything that was previously reported.. ?????????????????????

Lycurgus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    label me a kool-aid drinker, I don't care...

2013-02-12_21-00-22_672.jpg

So, how/why did the cabin catch on fire after this?

apparently you were not watching to see the fire had already been going before they posted this...
    do be so quick to drink all the kool-aid

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yes friends, fox on TV and their website state that there was no body in the cabin.

No link yet, just a statement at the top of their page.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    1. We have a man who openly declared his intent to kill a number of people. Regardless of whether or not his claims were true, this is not acceptable.

2. The actions of the police, particularly in opening fire on the innocent with no connection whatsoever with this hunt indicate sufficient cowardice to make Barney Fife look like a pillar of bravery and the absence of any intention of capturing him alive.

3. Dorner apparently did not have any intention of being captured alive.

4. We are left to address the acceptability or lack thereof of emptying magazines into vehicles occupied by innocent persons without any effort to identify them either through running tags or visual confirmation, and opening fire without any warning or demand for surrender, especially given that identity was never established. We further have to ask if we are going to accept extrajudicial execution of suspects, the intent of which was established by opening fire on the two women delivering papers and also the attack on the pickup truck on the highway.

5. We have to determine if we are going to accept criminal suspects being treated as terrorists, even though those clearly acting as terrorists are dismissed as 'workplace violence' such that the aforementioned criminals become de facto stateless persons stripped of rights in spite of being United States citizens.

Before you answer any of these questions, consider them not in terms of Dorner, but yourself. If we accept this being done with anyone else, we, by extension, accept it for ourselves.

I am not shedding any tears over Dorner's apparent demise. I am distressed over the innocent bystanders attacked by the police. I am even more distressed about the rule of law being, once again, flushed down the toilet.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Meanwhile, the people who WERE there, will give us a story, change it, change it again, recant what they said before, and before you know it we'll have 25 different stories from those who "were there."

to wit:

No... the one's telling you the story, are back several miles, and will tell you everything you want to hear. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom