• ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Yep I did act fast, and glad I did! :D
    Thanks again. I have previously put money aside for my local gun shop guy to try and get me one of the new P10's with the white nitride slide. No luck so far getting me one.

You will like that P01 omega it's got soul that no plastic compact will ever have, but the collection was getting thick and I had to justify an optic lol. My cz75 is an omega so I'm still able to get my fix.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Wrigley Sales (just in case someone tries to google them) - but yes they usually have a handful in-stock of various models.

Or if you just happen to glance over while driving along Lima Road, the sign actually says "Wrigley's Firearms & Ammo".

And FWIW, they have one less CZ than they did last week ... but don't tell my wife yet. *lol*

jooky52198

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    CZ

A local shop here in New Albany "specializes" in CZs.
    Top Shelf Tactical
    https://www.topshelftactical.com/

I just picked up a real nice CZ P 07 here that had less than 50 rounds through it. They didn't clean it very well but the factory grease was still on the inside of the slide. Although I agree with you there are very little CZ that are actually on here. It's the same with Beretta. I looked through the classifieds now again and I swear I see Glock everywhere. I know they are solid guns I just find them boring and prefer a little style in my handgun.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Or if you just happen to glance over while driving along Lima Road, the sign actually says "Wrigley's Firearms & Ammo".

And FWIW, they have one less CZ than they did last week ... but don't tell my wife yet. *lol*

You are right it does and if you google Wrigley Sales both Wrigley Sales and Wrigley Firearms & Ammo show on the map. One at 7712 Lima Road and one at 7714 Lima Road. Then the website is Wrigley Sales (wrigleyammo . com). I am so confused....

If nothing else, they've gotten some free publicity...well deserved too. I've only bought a few things there over the years but they've always been good to work with.

What did you buy that we aren't telling your wife about?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    That Wrigley sales has a decent price on the Citori I'd like to own. It's as good or better than anything I've found online doing a quick search. M

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had to order my P01 while all the others I have were bought used, except my rifles. I always keep my eyes open for CZ whenever I’m out. Thinking about getting a 557 Varmint in 308 and a Shadow 2 at the moment.

Top Bottom