• ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Looks like you were investigating me at the time :):

Indeed. I thought long and hard about going to the home screen, but then I noticed my beer was in the picture too, so I thought it only fitting that the resident bunny also be represented.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You stated "keep your pits at home" that was what initiated the response about rights.

Dub, ohh the horror that they stand for! How could you post such terrifying images on a family website! My brindle is a similar size and just today she attacked a laundry basket with no provocation, RIP my girls sexy black bra.

I can see why you could get your hair up about that but....the statement was aimed at those who do not keep their animals in check. Again, serious issues with pits running loose. Every one of them has been aggressive. I am sure this has as much to do with the owners (or more) than just the animal.
    My only issue with those who walk with their dogs is the deposits they leave in my yard in passing. We no longer have any pets as my grand daughter is allergic to pet dander so no more pets. We had Dobermans and at that time they had a somewhat bad rep. as well.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Yea I can understand that, my dogs always feel the need to dump in someone else yard but I always make sure and have my girlfriend kick the pile into the street :)

Bandsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Pike County
    I had two "lovable, sweet" pit bulls rip up a calf this spring. A little checking revealed two neighbor's dogs had been mauled to death weeks before that, as well as two foals. I carry a .223 that will make "good" pit bulls of them at the first opportunity.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    why is there always beer involved in your posts? :):

Well...I thought about making an excuse, but then I figured that would make me seem like an alcoholic. So...here it is...

I love beer.

That looks like a Red's Apple Ale, not a beer, at least not a REAL beer.

Come on, throw a High Life, Budweiser, Original Coors, Busch or another manly beer on that table in a pic to restore your man card.
    Man+Card+revoked.jpg

Attachments

• Man+Card+revoked.jpg
      Man+Card+revoked.jpg
      11.7 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That looks like a Red's Apple Ale, not a beer, at least not a REAL beer.

Come on, throw a High Life, Budweiser, Original Coors, Busch or another manly beer on that table in a pic to restore your man card.
    Man+Card+revoked.jpg

Busted. They are so good though... :gheyhi:

But there is also a gun and BDubs on the table...that has to count for something...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hopefully they maule you while your sleeping.They thought they were part bull so the f@#ked that calf. I personally think you over exaggerating the whole thing if it was that big of a problem for you to handle you should of called someone who knew what they were doing. Because if you were to kill some innocent dog that was a pit id hope that owner would return the favor with you

Really? You hope that a farmer that shoots a pitbull, that is killing livestock, is himself killed by either a dog or its owner? As I recall, earlier in the thread, several folks said the problem wasn't the breed, it was the owners that owned pitbulls. I guess we have seen that demonstrated.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I know most people blame the owner and not the dog for a lot of pitbull related issues, but why is it that 60-70% of the dogbites I tend to see in the ER are from pitbulls? Many of these are seemingly unprovoked (though so are the random beatings that people supposedly come in with all the time, so who knows). There's probably a sampling bias because the nippy dogs may not require their victims to hit the ER.

Despite all those that say pit bulls are loving creatures if they're raised properly, I still say they are evil. You can train a lion for years and make millions making it do tricks, but at the end of the day it could still take a chunk out of your neck.

That's all. You may now all agree with me. I'll just sit back and accept your approval and accolades :lala:

Most gunshot victims were shot with a gun, does that all guns evil? lol

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Even more of a reason to have a manly beer.:ingo:

for what it's worth, my "everyday" beer is Bud Light, no questions asked. I did buy a six pack of Red's though. I was told it was like an American Strongbow. I can't decide how I feel about that assessment though. :ingo:

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    Really? You hope that a farmer that shoots a pitbull, that is killing livestock, is himself killed by either a dog or its owner? As I recall, earlier in the thread, several folks said the problem wasn't the breed, it was the owners that owned pitbulls. I guess we have seen that demonstrated.

You must have never had the bread or have any clue on the matter because I have 3 now and have had 5 through my life and never had problems unlees they were provoked ex.. dogs off there leash and in our yard or random people trying to pet them without them knowing it. It doesnt sound like a dog would be going for livestock which is 10* there size or chicken coop that should be fenced in from predators. So thanks for the useless point you tried to make.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You must have never had the bread or have any clue on the matter because I have 3 now and have had 5 through my life and never had problems unlees they were provoked ex.. dogs off there leash and in our yard or random people trying to pet them without them knowing it. It doesnt sound like a dog would be going for livestock which is 10* there size or chicken coop that should be fenced in from predators. So thanks for the useless point you tried to make.

I can barely make out what you are saying. What do you mean, I must have never had the bread? Dogs are caught killing livestock all the time. It isn't all that uncommon, I think less common now than it used to be due to leash laws that many counties now have. Do you even understand the point that I was making? I actually don't think you do.

Top Bottom