• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Take comfort in the fact that this is not the first thing FL has messed up. You know they arrest people for self defense down there.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    As I keep saying, and these morons keep proving, the reason that I didn't run for an office when the locals asked me to is that I cannot check my brains at the door before going into the room where laws are made.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This isn't a Zimmerman Pity party.. there's a whole different thread for that...

The fact remains this is not the only time FL has stepped on it. Call it what you want I am making a point. Don't like it, move on.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    For the record, there are a few states that online gambling is legal, not sure what they are but im pretty sure Nevada is one of them. Shouldnt be illegal much longer across the US i wouldnt think

Dauvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    They passed a law that made bestiality illegal. They used the word animal in what was prohibited. With humans being animals, it could be said that they made sex illegal. It was a funny ha-ha moment from a couple years ago.

Better explanation

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The same state that throws hundreds of men and women in jail for being unmarried couples living together.

That makes perfect sense. They consider screwing people (figuratively or literally) to be a privilege of public office not to be shared with the plebes!

Top Bottom