• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, this one's back. Even after Bush got slapped down when he wanted it, some gop pols and the DoJ want to push ISP's and other internet services to retain data so police can have access to it when they please. No thanks. And you can keep your bipartisanship, too. I like my privacy and they already retain info for too long a period. It should disappear immediately, unless it was necessary for the functioning of the ISP, (which it isn't). The total surveillance state is upon us. Hopefully Sensebrenner and his DoJ friends will get slapped down again and put back in their place.

Justice Department seeks mandatory data retention | Privacy Inc. - CNET News

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So if republicans want less government in our lives why are they for this? :dunno:

I'm 6', built like Swarzenegor, bullet proof, can leap tall buildings in a single bound and I'm immune to kryptonite.

What one says and what they are or do are rarely one and the same.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    So if republicans want less government in our lives why are they for this? :dunno:

republicans want less of the government that they dont want,,,but they want more of the government that they do want...

when you get all done with adding it up,,,the republicans want a HUGE government...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Figure out who stands to profit the most and you will usually find the reason for the legislation. Big providers able to squeeze out competition from smaller companies? Exclusive sale of the info gathered? It's always about the big cash when dc is involved.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom