• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    It's not, and suit should be filed to prevent those funds from being distributed.

Doesn't mean it will be. As we've seen, the Liar-In-Chief and his AG scumbag minion don't believe laws, rules, and regulations apply to them.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Riot. Get in the street and riot. Riot over things that matter. Riot over corruption. Riot over having your country sold out from underneath your grandchildren's feet. Get out there and riot.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    This is one we know about. What about all of the billions of "missing" dollars? You can't lose billions of dollars. They have been supporting their supporters and hindering the opposition.

Sainte70

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2014
    OK by me, OK bayou..
    Just look at how that arsehole obama gave a pay cut to veterans and turns right around and gives it to illegal aliens.....that Kenyan wipes his backside daily with the Constitution.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    How does the USA handle a corrupt DOJ? There must be a process. I've got to do some homework here. Don't know if we can survive 28 more months of this.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How does the USA handle a corrupt DOJ? There must be a process. I've got to do some homework here. Don't know if we can survive 28 more months of this.

The only way to handle it is a term that is not allowed here.

This is a branch of government necessary to repair things when working through the system. Since it has fallen, there are really no options left.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Dug through my copy of the Constitution. It looks like the House can impeach Holder and the Senate has the trial. If convicted he is removed from office. Apparently Obama wold have nothing to say in the matter. Of course the obvious problem is we have a left wing led Senate that would not convict. I pray that situation changes in November. Holder is a threat to all of us. Is there a GOP House Rep. in Indiana with the gonads to start impeachment assuming a GOP takeover of the Senate in November? Sadly I'm stuck with Visclosky who apparently has a lifetime job courtesy of liberal NWI.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    NACA is an, uh, interesting organization. When I was doing some work for a bank, they were scared stiff of NACA. Check out their website and it's pretty clear why. I don't think they were looking to be labeled as predatory and have their home addresses and pictures posted online.

Top Bottom