• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Worldwide, bivariate correlation analyses revealed that meat intake is positively correlated with life expectancies. This relationship remained significant when influences of caloric intake, urbanization, obesity, education and carbohydrate crops were statistically controlled. Stepwise linear regression selected meat intake, not carbohydrate crops, as one of the significant predictors of life expectancy. In contrast, carbohydrate crops showed weak and negative correlation with life expectancy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    TPTB seem to forget the brain runs on fat, fat from meat and dairy. Our society seems to have forgotten this also. Coffee, cream (real cream that has fat like whipping cream or at least half & half) and a little sugar. It was the original power drink.

Meat and dairy are very important to the human body…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've been doing a mostly carnivore diet for 6 mos or so.

BP is down, weight is down, cholesterol is steady, triglycerides way down. Mental clarity seems improved, gut health is perfect and energy for workouts has increased.

So much for the FDA food pyramid....
    Dr. Atkins approves this message…

(For those that do not know Dr. Atkins championed a heavy meat diet as healthy for years before his death.).

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Tuesday, fried chicken, potato wedges. Mac salad. Next Tuesday it’ll be fried chicken n potato wedges. N Mac salad. But I’m just a kid.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    TPTB seem to forget the brain runs on fat, fat from meat and dairy. Our society seems to have forgotten this also. Coffee, cream (real cream that has fat like whipping cream or at least half & half) and a little sugar. It was the original power drink.

Meat and dairy are very important to the human body…
    I intended to add that the coffee is a great morning stimulant, the sugar fires up the body, and the fat in the cream fires up the brain. Our society is so arrogant in their affluence they believe they are above the knowledge that our ancestors accumulated over years and years, much through pain trial and error.

I feel like about every week I see something that I shake my head at thinking that doesn’t work and our ancestors left that information for us but nobody cares..

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I intended to add that the coffee is a great morning stimulant, the sugar fires up the body, and the fat in the cream fires up the brain. Our society is so arrogant in their affluence they believe they are above the knowledge that our ancestors accumulated over years and years, much through pain trial and error.

I feel like about every week I see something that I shake my head at thinking that doesn’t work and our ancestors left that information for us but nobody cares..
    If it were not for meat, we’d still be called Astraloptihecus. But we’re not we are homosapiens. Thank you :bacondance::bacondance:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I had the 6oz sirloin at TX Roadkill with baked sweet potato and Ceasar salad for the before 5 deal. Drank sweet tea too. No bread / rolls tho.

Has the service in that place gotten any better? The last couple of times I went they stunk on ice. I haven’t been back in over a year.

Top Bottom