Donald J. Trump. Messiah? Poopiehead? Discuss...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Trump is truly the smartest man in the room in most cases and he understands the" deal" . He knows more about what is happening around him and the world than do most world leaders. HE may not be the Messiah but don't underestimate him.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump is truly the smartest man in the room in most cases and he understands the" deal" . He knows more about what is happening around him and the world than do most world leaders. HE may not be the Messiah but don't underestimate him.

OMG

We found another one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If Trump would have lost, we would be discussing single payer healthcare right now, how the progressive SCOTUS rulings will affect our new gun confiscation laws and how we should implement Spanish as our new national language.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If Trump would have lost, we would be discussing single payer healthcare right now, how the progressive SCOTUS rulings will affect our new gun confiscation laws and how we should implement Spanish as our new national language.

I detect at least 1/3 hyperbole.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Hey, you know where I can get a life size cardboard cut out so I can salute him every morning too?

I am not a Trump fan. I don't salute any sob anymore. I also don't go off on any fng without giving them a chance. I gave Obama a chance. I'm giving Trump a chance. Hell, I even gave you a chance. So far.... two out of 3 have let me down.
    I never berated Obama until he started doing things that were detrimental to me and mine.
    He WAS the POTUS and even though I didn't care for him at all he still deserves the respect of the office.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

I disagree.

If Trump has lost, both houses of congress would still be held by Republicans. I bet, this far into a HRC presidency, we'd all be occupied with the media circus surrounding her Supreme Court pick, and the following never-ending confirmation hearings.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The last sentence makes that seem unlikely.... but I'm confident you recognized such, as well.
    I will say this, so folks have really brought in on Trump.

There's just a certain portion of the population that has this trance-like blind faith. I really don't understand it completely.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I disagree.

If Trump has lost, both houses of congress would still be held by Republicans. I bet, this far into a HRC presidency, we'd all be occupied with the media circus surrounding her Supreme Court pick, and the following never-ending confirmation hearings.

Obama won some of the swing states pretty handily. I haven't played with the numbers but it seems that if the numbers had flipped to Hillary for those states, it could be likely the Senate would have been flipped. Probably not the House. But still gridlock.

Top Bottom