• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Former U.S. Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was on the Eric "Mancow" Muller radio show, where he was asked how WTC-7 fell. He replied "What is Building Seven? I have no idea. I've never heard that."

The Secretary of Defense hasn't heard of WTC-7? It was the Pentagon command center in NYC that had hundreds of Federal offices in it. Surely heard that it fell during the 9/11 attack!

Why play dumb?

Listen at 0:45 for the clip of Rumsfeld.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8HdOABC_U0"]YouTube - Mancow Muller: Building What Fell on 9/11? - Alex Jones Tv[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6QV6LK8j1Q"]YouTube - What About Building 7?[/ame]

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "What is Building Seven? I have no idea. I've never heard that."

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well, that was the final piece of information I needed. Now I'm fully on board.

911 was an inside job. Rumsfeld claiming not to know about Building 7 toppled me over, no pun intended.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have never heard of building 7 except on this forum. Not everyone hangs out with the Rosie ODonnels, and Michael Moores of the world.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Being from New York City I knew that the World Trade Center was more than the two towers that made the NYC skyline, but I honestly believe very few people actually knew or know that the center is made up of several buildings.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    the way building 7 went down look a little suspicious to me seeing how the lower floors were the ones collapsing and no exterior damage on the upper floors, looks too much like a controlled demolition seeing how there were no bodies to recover.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I have never heard of building 7 except on this forum.

And that's fine, because you are not Donald Rumsfeld. Donald Rumsfeld, however, should (and I have very little doubt that he does) know this.

Not everyone hangs out with the Rosie ODonnels, and Michael Moores of the world.

Many people don't realize that the WTC complex consisted of 7 buildings. WTC-1 & WTC-2 were the two tallest, the "Twin Towers." Building 7 collapsed later in the day, and the other 4 buildings had to be demolished due to severe damage from the Towers collapsing, IIRC.

Before anyone reads into my post: I have no opinion whatsoever about what caused WTC-7 to fall, just pointing out that acknowledging the fact that a building existed and the fact that it was destroyed does not make someone a conspiracy theorist or require that you hang out with Michael Moore.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    +1 I feel that I try to stay up on my current events by watching evening news and reading a selection of printed papers, but I've never once heard of this Building 7 until today.

So...you hadn't heard of Building 7, and Rumsfeld hadn't heard about building 7...

YOU'RE IN ON IT!!!!

The proof jus' keeps rolling in. Once you really start to look for it, you see it EVERYWHERE.

bulldog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Crawfordsville,In
    Jay Silverman owned the buildings at the time and gave the command to "pull the building" . It aired on the 6o'clock news on 9-11-01. Thet means it was rigged with explosives.It was not hit with an airplane filled with fuel.It was 50 + stories tall and on fire at the time it was brought down.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And that's fine, because you are not Donald Rumsfeld. Donald Rumsfeld, however, should (and I have very little doubt that he does) know this.

And you think that Secretary Rumsfeld knows about every DOD office in the country? And the expression of lack of such knowledge is evidence of his involvement in a conspiracy against the American people?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    And you think that Secretary Rumsfeld knows about every DOD office in the country? And the expression of lack of such knowledge is evidence of his involvement in a conspiracy against the American people?

I just read a book written by a former Delta Force officer who was in on a briefing with Rumsfeld soon after the Afghan war started. He said it had to be explained to him what Delta's mission and capabilities are. It's quite easy for me to believe he didn't know anything about Building 7. The only context I've ever heard of it in is the conspiracy threads on the interwebs.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana

Before anyone reads into my post: I have no opinion whatsoever about what caused WTC-7 to fall, just pointing out that acknowledging the fact that a building existed and the fact that it was destroyed does not make someone a conspiracy theorist or require that you hang out with Michael Moore.

What part of "I have no opinion whatsoever about..." are you having trouble with? It's you that suggested that anyone who even knows about WTC-7's existence is a conspiracy theorist. I know that it existed because I have been there. I know it stopped existing because when I visited Ground Zero it was no longer there. I know that it was rebuilt as well. How many conspiracy theories does that suggest to you?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I seem to remember rumsfelds lack of memory regarding the Pat Tillman case in front of congress too. he had to be reminded with hard proof of his knowledge and complicity in the coverup and brief to the president, but he still didnt "recall". he is a SLIMEBAG!

you know your a real piece of work when even george w bush and dick cheney wanna fire you. Rummy knows where the bodies are burried. you can be sure of that.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I seem to remember rumsfelds lack of memory regarding the Pat Tillman case in front of congress too. he had to be reminded with hard proof of his knowledge and complicity in the coverup and brief to the president, but he still didnt "recall". he is a SLIMEBAG!

you know your a real piece of work when even george w bush and dick cheney wanna fire you. Rummy knows where the bodies are burried. you can be sure of that.
    He was on the Garrison show the other day, and the way Garrison was sucking up to him was sickening!... I can't stand Garrrison, but I thought he was trying to suck a golf ball through the phone line....:puke:

Top Bottom