• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    He started out funny and made me laugh, but I cannot stand him any more. I change the channel everytime he comes on the radio. I can't stand listening to his same jokes over and over. He adds and 'S' to everyones name to make it plural.

Please quit calling in Donnie Baker!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    they seem to have good characters that call in occassionally that get popular and then they over play them, kind of kills the character.

need to bring back Mr. Obvious

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Agreed, Donny Baker isnt funny anymore. Hell Bob and Tom havent been funny since Jay Baker and Mark Patrick left. Just the same comedians over and over doing the same bits and even the Bob and Tom bits arent funny. Its either a bodily function skit(Tom) or something about bob liking bewbs...WE GET IT ALREADY!

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I found some free programs on the net to record and edit web radio. Have an Ipod with a FM transmitter and haven't listened to commercial radio in 3 years now.
    Cant stand it, commercials are a waste of my time and the programs are lame.:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Never been a bob and tom fan. Rover is still the best morning show on the air right now, but I can't listen to it because my boss says "streaming radio costs to much bandwidth". So I listen to Charlie, Glen, Rush, and Pat on WOWO now. But I'm better informed for it.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I gave up on Bob and Tom a couple of years ago. They used to be great but they have fallen off in recent years. I have about a twenty minute drive to work in the mornings and sometimes fifteen minutes of the drive would be them laughing at one of their own jokes.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I cannot stand terrestrial radio anymore. The FCC has completely hamstrung it with censorship, so the morning talk shows aren't funny anymore, and the constant commercial breaks make it completely unlistenable.

I pity Bob and Tom because they feel the same way. You can hear it in Tom's voice when he talks about the song parodies he used to be able to play.

I've since switched to satellite radio and while I'm not a big fan of the monthly fee, it's totally worth it. Still too many commercials on some of the channels (some are commercial-free), but at least I can get Ron and Fez.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I cannot stand terrestrial radio anymore. The FCC has completely hamstrung it with censorship, so the morning talk shows aren't funny anymore, and the constant commercial breaks make it completely unlistenable.

I pity Bob and Tom because they feel the same way. You can hear it in Tom's voice when he talks about the song parodies he used to be able to play.

I've since switched to satellite radio and while I'm not a big fan of the monthly fee, it's totally worth it. Still too many commercials on some of the channels (some are commercial-free), but at least I can get Ron and Fez.

I agree satellite has a lot more choices in music and talk with no FFC restrictions.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    donnie baker will always have a place in my heart for his use of the phrase "give her the porkosaurus."

He has some funny lines, but he is so redundant. He's a broken record saying the exact some thing time and time again... Yes, feeding some chick pork-kabobs out by the dumpster is hilarious, but it was funny the 1st time. It won't be funny the 58th time he repeats it 2 years from now.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I know "Donnie" and the Pork Pistols, and let me tell you, they're laughing all the way to the bank....(and yes, they know how tired it is, but if people keep buying tickets...:dunno:)

CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I can take it or leave it. I think Donnie Baker is funny but I don't hear him that often. I didn't like his CD too much. I think its funny when he jokes about the band but I don't really like hearing the band. LOL. I personally think they need to make a Donnie Baker movie. I want to see this Patty Ferguson. I don't get the boat for sale joke though. Is having a boat for sale something rednecks do a lot?

Top Bottom