• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    My mom has been bugging me to take her shooting since having a set of big dots installed on her G17 so I took her to Don's this morning .

P1010003.jpg

I'm not sure she understands the concept of "center mass" yet but I can't complain since her first ten shots were in his head . Not bad for a 62 year old .

Now for the stupid .

As we were in line to pay and leave , an older gentleman behind us had 3 grand stacked up on the counter and was buying a gun that the clerk recommended to him .This guy was at least in his 60's and by the way he walked , pretty frail .

I didn't want to get in his business so I couldn't tell which gun he was buying but the clerk told him it was only $1,000 and he really should put the rest of his money away .

Now granted I don't know what he was buying at the pistol counter but being in Don's , I'm sure he was about to get bent over for a grand .

I can't help but wonder about some folks out there . This old guy apparently didn't understand the neighborhood he was in and has NO CONCEPT of situational awareness as the usual "clientèle" was in the shop .

On the way home I was thinking "I hope they walked him to his car" because he seemed clueless .

Last edited:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    He (I wont type the "D" word!!!) would sell more targets if they were self portraits !!!

I dont want to make any $$ I just love to sell targets !!! Ha, Ha, Ha !!!

Seriously though, good shooting by Mom...? How do you both like the BigDots? I need to replace some 18 y/o Mepros on a G19 so I may look into these.

Top Bottom