HOW IS IT YOU ARE ARMED WITH 2 GUNS AND YOU GET ONE TAKEN FROM YOU.:D

Caps_Lock.jpg

Thirty30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Indianapolis
    One thing to think about is the 2 guys could have been talking s**t about the OC'er saying hes a P***Y for carrying 2 guns for protection, ( which i know some people say about someone carrying 1 ), the first guy says to the second, 'I bet this dude is so soft I could take his pistol from him, beat him with it, and walk away without him doing anything!'

def no respect for someone who allows 2 strangers to walk up to them and TAKE your own gun from its holster, let alone not having the second arm to his temple by the time he had ahold of it. But for him regaining the upper hand and giving it to the BG I give him props.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    One thing to think about is the 2 guys could have been talking s**t about the OC'er saying hes a P***Y for carrying 2 guns for protection, ( which i know some people say about someone carrying 1 ), the first guy says to the second, 'I bet this dude is so soft I could take his pistol from him, beat him with it, and walk away without him doing anything!'

def no respect for someone who allows 2 strangers to walk up to them and TAKE your own gun from its holster, let alone not having the second arm to his temple by the time he had ahold of it. But for him regaining the upper hand and giving it to the BG I give him props.
    This post is over a year old.... ah... nevermind... just another noob...

Thirty30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This post is over a year old.... ah... nevermind... just another noob...

:n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b:

technically no, not trying to be an a-hole but its been about 8 months since the last post, so not over a year old.

:twocents:
    and I posted my opinion of what was discussed, opinions don't have time restraints. I'm sure everyone on INGO has shared their opinions on the second amendment, so is everyone 'noobs' considering they voiced their 'opinion' on a 200+ year old topic????:dunno:

Sorry, but out of all these genuinely nice people on INGO, I don't like 'noob bashers' trying to make me feel like i've done something wrong...:ingo:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    :n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b:

technically no, not trying to be an a-hole but its been about 8 months since the last post, so not over a year old.

:twocents:
    and I posted my opinion of what was discussed, opinions don't have time restraints. I'm sure everyone on INGO has shared their opinions on the second amendment, so is everyone 'noobs' considering they voiced their 'opinion' on a 200+ year old topic????:dunno:

Sorry, but out of all these genuinely nice people on INGO, I don't like 'noob bashers' trying to make me feel like i've done something wrong...:ingo:
    No, opinions don't have a time limit, but sometimes the opportunity to voice them does. If your co-workers are discussing a topic a work one week, and you come in 4 months later and voice your opinion on that topic do you think it would be appropriate? Do you think they would have any idea what you're talking about?

It's not my first time around the block. I've been here long enough to see plenty of instances where somebody new to INGO comes along and bumps an old post without looking at the post date to realize how old it really is... I guess you could just call it a pet-peeve of mine...

I didn't mean my reply to be derogatory to you, just my way of pointing out what you did... I'm not a "noob-basher", as a matter of fact, welcome to INGO. If you stick around a little while you'll catch on and see that 99.9% of the time an old thread gets bumped it's because of a new member has happened upon the thread and not checked the date prior to bringing it back to the top.

Thirty30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No, opinions don't have a time limit, but sometimes the opportunity to voice them does. If your co-workers are discussing a topic a work one week, and you come in 4 months later and voice your opinion on that topic do you think it would be appropriate? Do you think they would have any idea what you're talking about?

It's not my first time around the block. I've been here long enough to see plenty of instances where somebody new to INGO comes along and bumps an old post without looking at the post date to realize how old it really is... I guess you could just call it a pet-peeve of mine...

I didn't mean my reply to be derogatory to you, just my way of pointing out what you did... I'm not a "noob-basher", as a matter of fact, welcome to INGO. If you stick around a little while you'll catch on and see that 99.9% of the time an old thread gets bumped it's because of a new member has happened upon the thread and not checked the date prior to bringing it back to the top.

well see yea, I support that because im sure that is what happens.
    Me in particular I was reading on the pizza hut worker being robbed and drifted off looking at self defense posts. I actually did realize it was last september before I posted but I never heard about this story so it was really interesting to me, so I figured i can post my thoughts and if no one else wanted to talk on the subject the post would work its way back down the list...or else i resparked a discussion..lol

Thanks for the welcome by the way...glad to see you do fit in with the rest of the bunch!:rockwoot::ingo:

Top Bottom