• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm certainly not a Pence fan. But as POTUS he'd be pretty solid fiscally and on 2A issues. I kinda fear he would go for the socially conservative/chamber of commerce types for SCOTUS. But I think overall Pence would make a better outcome overall for the USA than Trump or Hillary. It's almost like having a saner, less smarmy Cruz.

I'd give him that, but then again I'm not so much for the let's "electrocute the gay out of them and forget about HIV prevention" stance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd give him that, but then again I'm not so much for the let's "electrocute the gay out of them and forget about HIV prevention" stance.

Now those are the kinds of issues that make me not like Pence. Neither of those things have any part in government. As long as he doesn't try to make that policy I don't really care about his personal beliefs.

Tankboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Granger
    Honestly though, I went a took a class with James Yeager and Sonny Puzikas, back in early July, and he is really cool in person, him and Sonny.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Honestly though, I went a took a class with James Yeager and Sonny Puzikas, back in early July, and he is really cool in person, him and Sonny.
    Well, that could turn into a pretty fast moving back and forth conversation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ha. Well "full circuited" people don't typically post videos saying it's time to start killing people.

Tankboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Granger
    Ah ok, ah well that might of been a bit too far, but I didn't really care. If people did actually come to disarm me they'd get the bullets first, just sayin. Plus it's different when you meet him in person.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ha. Well "full circuited" people don't typically post videos saying it's time to start killing people.
    I was once told something by a good friend that his grandfather told him "some people just need killin." He grew up at the tail end of the Wild West carrying a six gun on his hip.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Can't get ban through congress

That's what they said about Obamacare's chances, saying that the filibuster now having enough votes to sustain it would prevent its passage, when Scott Brown took over Ted Kennedy's seat in the Senate when Kennedy kicked the bucket.
    Then the goalposts got moved closer to Team Obama.

Top Bottom